"Oh, yea?"

"There were parts of it I liked."

"Yea, I liked a lot of it..."

"It was good."

"It was great!"

"It was wonderful, bravo!"

"More!"

"More!"

I can't help but think how awesome it would be for the Muppets to make a movie where an entire NHL team gets food poisoning right before a big game and need to get replacement players (The Muppets)... I'm thinking that movie idea has already been done, but the Muppets are good at ripping off other movies. I'd love to see Animal in goal...

I can't help but think how awesome it would be for the Muppets to make a movie where an entire NHL team gets food poisoning right before a big game and need to get replacement players (The Muppets)... I'm thinking that movie idea has already been done, but the Muppets are good at ripping off other movies. I'd love to see Animal in goal...

Dr. Teeth would make a great enforcer along with Zoot and Floyd on the checking line.

reporter: "So Henrick, What happened on that last goal you Scored?"

HT: "Gersh gurndy morn-dee burn-dee, burn-dee, flip-flip-flip-flip-flip-flip-flip-flip-flip."

reporter: "and there you have it"

I cannot stop laughing at this! I cannot even read it to my wife because I am laughing too hard. And then I see your sig...and laugh even harder.

Archived