GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7:30pm on FRIDAY THE 13TH!

what can happen?

This game is really a crap shoot... You can argue that the sabres will roll because the red wings are the flyers west (old and slow)... you can argue that detroit will win because the sabres will be rusty after a 6 day layoff... Will the sabres come out strong against hasek? will hasek finally stand up to the buffalo sabres? I honestly don't know... if we get 2 out of the 4 points this weekend, i'll be satisfied (i don't see us losing at home against the rangers on saturday). The sabres SHOULD win tomorrow night but that layoff really scares me. We'll see what happens...

http://www.wgr550.com

http://www.sabrespace.com/fanzone/chat.php

I hope your team makes it. It's going to be one great match-up. I really wanna see how fast your team is; I've only heard good things. However, we are off of a 9-2 win ourselves :lol:

I wouldn't expect another one of those tonight.....unless you're on the losing end that is!

I hope your team makes it. It's going to be one great match-up. I really wanna see how fast your team is; I've only heard good things. However, we are off of a 9-2 win ourselves :lol:

Welcome to the board, even if it is only for one game.

Ah, what the heck. 6-0 Buffalo. This will be my first wild prediction of the season.

So much for that. :blush:

Great Shot by your cap'n. Great Goal. You guys totally earned that one. Both teams are playin good hockey :)

I really really don't wanna be a downer......but the shots after one period are: 16-3 for Detroit. Buffalo should be happy to still be in it. I'm sure they'll come out flyin next period as I'm sure Ruff is gonna light a match under some butts!!

For all of Andrew Peters critics...if the team comes back in this one you can credit Peters. His fight fired the team up.

I don't know who that was at the beginning of the game, but that was not the Sabres!!

Just wondering if the boards at the Joe are a little different than everywhere else. Both of the Wings goals came off bounces off the boards.

To the Wings fan...our PP is statistically bad this year, but honestly they had been moving the puck well, the shots just hadn't found the net. I hadn't really been worried after watching the first three games.