I broke down and got Center Ice...

SDS

good man. Make sure you get Tivo as well so you don't miss any of the games and so you can run enough replays to figure out whether Peters actually is a bum as DeLuca claims.

I already have the TiVo... now I have to activate the unit in the bedroom, so I can watch it in bed.

What better place to activate the unit? Someone had to say it... (And that might become my new catch phrase. No one else will say it, because of good taste and all, but I will! Because... SOMEONE HAD TO SAY IT!)

I was about to say something along those lines, but then I saw your reply. Damn you for beating me to that one.

I was about to say something along those lines, but then I saw your reply. Damn you for beating me to that one.

Well, I was going to write "fire-up the box", but I decided against that.... :lol:

The girlfriend saw me watching a west coast game the other night during the free 2 weeks and she said you better not be spending money for this when we could be getting other things. I still might get it and just say hey maybe comcast forgot to turn it off!

The girlfriend saw me watching a west coast game the other night during the free 2 weeks and she said you better not be spending money for this when we could be getting other things. I still might get it and just say hey maybe comcast forgot to turn it off!

She's your girlfriend and she's already telling you what to spend money on?

Run, and run fast my friend!

Archived