The official flower of the Buffalo Sabres

PASabreFan

OK, call me a pansy. Show your impatiens with my sensitive side. But I just noticed this flower springing up in my garden -- and I immediately thought of the Sabres. The colors aren't quite right, but you get the idea. Shall we vote on making this the board's official flower, or will that designation go to... me?

http://www.earthlygoods.com/large_flower_j...rget.me.not.jpg

Or maybe the Regier Begonia?

OK, call me a pansy. Show your impatiens with my sensitive side. But I just noticed this flower springing up in my garden -- and I immediately thought of the Sabres. The colors aren't quite right, but you get the idea. Shall we vote on making this the board's official flower, or will that designation go to... me?

Very clever with "impatiens." Still, I don't want my hockey team to have an official flower. Bad enough to be in a division with leaves.

Just for the record, this thread is gayer than the "who is the hottest sabre" one. :D

Just for the record, this thread is gayer than the "who is the hottest sabre" one. :D

I can see Pa jotting down a list of topics on a sheet of paper, scribbling them out one by one and writing in big large letters: GAYER!!! GAYER!!! :lol:

I ask -- who among us hasn't knelt in a garden, cupped a delicate flower in his palm and wept openly, then gone inside for a cup of fragranced tea and a camomile bath?

DeLuca?

Eleven, that was very funny. SDS... I fail to see the humor.

Anyone remember the beer commercial with the Mckenzie brothers when they were talking about how tough Guy Lafleur was when they found out his last name really meant flower?

Doug: "Maybe a really tough flower... like a dogwood".

Bob: "Hey, roses have thorns, eh?"

So maybe this thread isn't so gay...

Eleven, that was very funny. SDS... I fail to see the humor.

It was an SNL skit where a guy was designing a Batman costume. He would make a sketch, cross it out and write "Gayer!" on his paper to force him to make a gayer sketch than the previous one...

It was an SNL skit where a guy was designing a Batman costume. He would make a sketch, cross it out and write "Gayer!" on his paper to force him to make a gayer sketch than the previous one...

It wasn't an SNL sketch, it was from Jack Black hosting the MTV movie awards with Sarah Michelle Gellar, it was a spoof on Spiderman when Peter Parker is sketching up uniform designs before he goes to the wrestling match. Jack Black is drawing up thecostume and keeps writing how it needs to be gayer, and not enough gayness, and then at the end it was just the right amount of gayness

It wasn't an SNL sketch, it was from Jack Black hosting the MTV movie awards with Sarah Michelle Gellar, it was a spoof on Spiderman when Peter Parker is sketching up uniform designs before he goes to the wrestling match. Jack Black is drawing up thecostume and keeps writing how it needs to be gayer, and not enough gayness, and then at the end it was just the right amount of gayness

That's it!!!

Archived