Make sure you refresh your images...

SDS

1st, everyone has been moved to the new Blue and Gold 100% skin. I have updated the majority of the graphics to the new collor scheme (although I'm not sold on some of the Gold highlights). You should NOT see any Goathead icons in this skin. If you do - clear your cache.

The old Red and Black 100% skin has been restored to the pre-B&G announcement. So, if that is what floats your boat then change your skin in the bottom left hand pull down menu.

I like it. I also like dropping the Aud Club and having posts with the OT icon on the main board. The board is still manageable. Losing the pinned threads is good, too, IMHO. Let the "market" decide which posts are most important. I agree with SDS that pinned threads almost get lost.

Of course I love the changes to the old-school logos ...

I also want to say I love some of the recent avatar changes, especially apus ... I have been thinking of changing mine for a while but I am very superstitious ... that's why I never changed it all season and now the offseason is going pretty well too ...

Of course I love the changes to the old-school logos ...

I also want to say I love some of the recent avatar changes, especially apus ...

Thank you, I believe it is Dr. Phil as a puppet

I think that right now, the old logo's on the one page by each link should alternate between the old logo and the "goathead" If you wanna complain about the old logo being part of tradition, you have to consider the current one part of tradition too, it would be a good way to tie everything in the past together

Archived