[OT] Who'll be around Buffalo/Rochester next weekend?

SDS

I'll be rolling into town on Friday morning. Would anyone be interested in getting together on Friday for drinks/dinner or poker at el crusho's? (el crusho - you're invited too... :lol: )

Let's see if we can't get a little meet and greet going....

I'll be rolling into town on Friday morning. Would anyone be interested in getting together on Friday for drinks/dinner or poker at el crusho's? (el crusho - you're invited too... :lol: )

Let's see if we can't get a little meet and greet going....

I'm sure Mrs. EC would LOVE that... haha

I will be rolling into Cheektowaga on Friday. Not sure at what time though. Gonna depend on work. If I arrive at a good hour the I would interested. PM me with info.

no info yet... just looking for a head count to see who might be game.

I have prior engagements this weekend as my Birthday is tmrw (7/11) and I'm going out to dinner Fri. and then Sat. is my HUGE 25th B-day bash at my house

25 and you are that whipped??? :lol:

Whipped??

I never said I was whipped...

Would YOU turn down a Free Steak Dinner? I think not...

Plus I have to save my energy for Sat night hehee

that's fine... but what about after? Surely a beer and some wings isn't TOO much to ask... ;)

I'll be in the Niagara Falls area either the weekend of the 22nd or 29th, then again in August for my brother's stag party. (Anyone interested, PM me for details.) The wedding is in September, so I'll be around that weekend as well.

Everything will depend on my job when I get into Cleveland, but early indications are that we'll be able to make it over to the WNY area at least once a month, so if there are any SabresReport/Center Ice get togethers, let me know.

ah damn man... i'll be in buffalo/rochester in early august... if anyone is available then, i'd be more than happy.

By the way, i can vouch for PTR, navy, and DCSabres, although DC did hit on me, so watch yourself!

Dude, that's just wrong. I don't hit ON men. I HIT them because I'm a hockey player. Now you're going to be on the wrong end of one of my checks, punk!

25 and you are that whipped??? :lol:

It's his birthday.

Birthday=guaranteed nookie.

Nookie trumps everything else.

DCSabres knows.....

;)

it's YOUR birthday... you get to do whatever YOU want. Go to dinner, have a nice time, take an hour or two and grab a beer with us. Go home at a reasonable hour, have your romp, and have your rollerskating party on Saturday.

it's YOUR birthday... you get to do whatever YOU want. Go to dinner, have a nice time, take an hour or two and grab a beer with us. Go home at a reasonable hour, have your romp, and have your rollerskating party on Saturday.

Scott, looks like I'll be available Friday evening. Are you still planning on having people get together? Let me know when and where. Thanks.

Scott, looks like I'll be available Friday evening. Are you still planning on having people get together? Let me know when and where. Thanks.

I'll let you know... So far, it would be just us, but maybe I can round up a few TBDers...

Archived