SCF Game One

BuffalOhio

Too bad that Carolina is probably going to own the Stanley Cup in less than 2 weeks. I really think they are a better team than the Oilers.

If the Cup shows up in a local Carolina bar they will probably use it as a spitoon.

The Canes haven't yet faced a team that posed any kind of threat to them. The Sens for instance would've punded them silly, Buffalo almost killed them off 5 regulars short, and Montreal was doing the same thing until Koivu got high sticked into next season.

The Canes might be a better team talentwise, but I'm looking forward to see how they'll match up against a team that have some genuine heart, AND are healthy at the same time.

Once Peca's done with Staal, he'll most likely quite to pursue his other passion - The Canadian Diving Team.

The Canes haven't yet faced a team that posed any kind of threat to them. The Sens for instance would've punded them silly, Buffalo almost killed them off 5 regulars short, and Montreal was doing the same thing until Koivu got high sticked into next season.

The Canes might be a better team talentwise, but I'm looking forward to see how they'll match up against a team that have some genuine heart, AND are healthy at the same time.

Once Peca's done with Staal, he'll most likely quite to pursue his other passion - The Canadian Diving Team.

He needs a lot of work on his form. :P

I find that absolutely SHOCKING! How can the opening game of the STANLEY CUP FINALS not be sold out the morning of the game.

Ridiculous!

I am suprised since local TV was reoprting that they sold out in 2 hours last friday and that SRO were 280$ each. Local newspaper implied however some seats were being held ( hostage) for folks who would sign up for season tickets. Just checked on website 200 level tickets for 300$ are available

Strange, all over the news on Friday they were saying how the game was sold out and only SRO was available for $280.

I'm in Charlotte and I heard the same thing. They were available on Ticketmaster today however, at least for games 1 and 2.

Section Row Type Ticket Price Convenience Charge Description

314 H Regular priced admission US $100.00 US $11.10

PRICE LEVEL 9

UPPER LEVEL SEATING

GOAL ZONE

Still available. I didn't bother typing in 16!

Section Row Type Ticket Price Convenience Charge Description

PRICE LEVEL 9

UPPER LEVEL SEATING

GOAL ZONE

Still available. I didn't bother typing in 16!

must be freeing up those held tickets for thse new season ticket holders when I checked earlier only sitting seats were the 300$ variety. Maybe I need to write a letter to editor talking about how rude it is for them to not sell out :D

Archived