Ducks Winning 3-0

bob_sauve28

They (Edmonton) have a few guys that are banged-up and have a few guys with flu-like symptoms. Personally, I hope Anaheim extends the series and keeps them from getting a few extra days to get healthy.

I hope Anaheim can throw a scare into them and beat them up for a couple more games, so they'll be banged up in the finals as well...

Edit: Damn you Campy - you beat me to the punch... ;)

Anaheim absolutely dominated the Oilers in the 3rd period even during an Oilers two man advantage. I'm not sure what was going on(I know there is a flu bug running through the Edmonton team), but they had absolutely nothing in the 3rd period.

I want this series to go the full seven for the following reasons:

1. Gives us hockey to watch on the off night

2. More chance for Oiler injuries

3. No rest for Oiler injuries

4. It's a helluva series to watch.

Alas, it will be over soon though. Anaheim waited too long to get it going. They do seem to have some series momentum scoring the lights out lately.

Note to Sabres: The top four teams in the NHL are left. The road team can dominate on any given night when they really try. Beware of Carolina tonight. They will come out desperate like Anaheim did and we can't sit back like Edmonton did and get lazy and take lazy penalties all night. No Excuses!!!

Archived