Anyone know how to stream the RIT hockey game?

Claude Balls

I know, talk about last minute. I thought I could stream it through the RIT hockey site. But it's just a link to a pay site, like AHL TV. It's for the Atlantic Championship and if they win, they go to the NCAA national tourney. Game sold out in 2 hours and people have been tailgating outside Polisseni Center since 11 a.m. Those college crowds are crazy to begin with. 

Go Tigers!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

3-2 Tigers after 2. 

It's a great night for local college hockey. Hobart is also playing tonight, they are going for back to back D-3 championships right now. 

College hockey in Upstate NY is thriving. I bet RIT could hang with the Sabres right now. They have a great goalie in Scarfone. 

Edited by Claude Balls

RIT wins 5-2 and are going back to the NCAA's for the first time in 8 years. I really hope TP and KA got a whiff of this. The sold out crowd of 4,300 was going nuts and chanting. Really want that atmosphere back in Buffalo. Somehow, I'm not expecting it anytime soon with this regime. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Ctaeth said:

RIT games are a lot of fun.  I've went to a few and the atmosphere is just spectacular.  The student section & band with all their cheers just makes it for me.  Glad to hear they won

Yeah, their games are a complete blast. The Corner Crew and the chants are amazing. They said AIC stands Also In College. Lol

40 minutes ago, shrader said:

Enjoy your run in with Celebrini next week. 

***** Boston. It's just really cool to see such a small local school make it to the show. Who wants to see the Terriers or Eagles year after year. This is already a win for RIT's  program. ***** on it all you want. 

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

***** Boston. It's just really cool to see such a small local school make it to the show. Who wants to see the Terriers or Eagles year after year. This is already a win for RIT's  program. ***** on it all you want. 

***** on it? You get to see the upcoming #1 pick. Enjoy it. 

7 minutes ago, In The Buff said:

sorry that i just saw this post now. I pm'd you a site that captures all the NCAA, OHL, QHL, WHL, basically any hockey leagues other than NHL for ya

Could you do the same for me? Former Rochester native here