Screw the Sens...

Dump & Chase

What a bunch of overrated pukes. Thank god they don't have Hossa. Heatley has #%^$#! the bed out there. Hossa is 10 xs better than Heatley and Muckler is eating crow right now. I would hate to imagine Hossa out there...

This win tonight (sabres 5-0 w/ pominville hatrick) is in memory of that ^@^*@ scum bag Lance Pitlick -- wherever he may be...

Easy there tiger. We won two OT games in this series and the other by only one goal in regulation. Its not like we are blowing them off the ice. Hockey gods have been in our corner but this series could easily be 2-1 or 3-0 in the Sens favor if the pucked bounced the other way.

Easy there tiger. We won two OT games in this series and the other by only one goal in regulation. Its not like we are blowing them off the ice. Hockey gods have been in our corner but this series could easily be 2-1 or 3-0 in the Sens favor if the pucked bounced the other way.

Hell, one inch to the right last night with 1 second on the clock and it would have been 2-1. The Senators aren't getting any bounces. We were very lucky last night. As well as we are playing, getting some luck also helps.

He only sent Hossa away because Hossa wanted an absurd amount of money - and the Sens wanted to try and keep the 2 dmen next year... But i agree - Hossa is a much better player. Muckler has really done absolutely nothing for the organization since arriving.. Maybe his ass is next

I forget when he became the GM in Ottawa, but if he's the one that pulled the trigger on the Yashin for Chara-2nd pick overall trade, he has done at least one thing.

I forget when he became the GM in Ottawa, but if he's the one that pulled the trigger on the Yashin for Chara-2nd pick overall trade, he has done at least one thing.

Yeah, but that would only put him in a long line of GMs who raped Mike Milbury in a deal. :lol:

2001-2002 i believe - so no, he was not the one to get Chara/Spezza to Ottawa, or Redden, or really anybody... Except Varada and Smokes... and uh.... Tyler Arnason???

He only sent Hossa away because Hossa wanted an absurd amount of money - and the Sens wanted to try and keep the 2 dmen next year... But i agree - Hossa is a much better player. Muckler has really done absolutely nothing for the organization since arriving.. Maybe his ass is next

Let's give credit where credit is due. Muckler did bring in Rob Ray, Vaclav Varada, and Dominik Hasek. Oh wait, I see what you mean....

Hell, one inch to the right last night with 1 second on the clock and it would have been 2-1. The Senators aren't getting any bounces. We were very lucky last night. As well as we are playing, getting some luck also helps.

I wouldn't say we're getting all the luck. If we had just a little more luck, that game would have been over in the first period. I would say Ottawa was lucky. Buffalo dominated the first half of the first period, hitting a number of posts and losing the handle on a couple of other great chances.

I wouldn't say we're getting all the luck. If we had just a little more luck, that game would have been over in the first period. I would say Ottawa was lucky. Buffalo dominated the first half of the first period, hitting a number of posts and losing the handle on a couple of other great chances.

Definitely in last night's game, that score could have been 3-0 after the first period, had things bounced differently, but y'know what, If it takes a little luck to get us to the finals, then dammit, we deserve it as much as any other sports fans, eh?

I think the Sports gods are definitely in arrears when it comes to Western New York sports fans.

Puck off the post? Who cares? You are only as good as your last game, and we won the last game! Sens can second guess and say "hockey gods this and hockey gods that," but if we examine every hit, pass, shot, etc, we would go crazy. Thus, it is the last goal history only cares about. Look at Scott Norwood for instance. We were the better team in that SB, we should have won. But the Giants and the rest of the world could care less about Scoot Norwood. Or look at Dallas, they could care less that Hull's skate was in the crease. History only remembers the 1st place finisher and Ruff will preach that tonight as we rip the Sen's collective jugulars out.

No looking back, no regrets, lets do this! Forward march...

On the topic of Mucks, he is eating crow big time. They wanted to add fiber to the lineup with Heatley and some canadian farm boys to do some grunt work up front. But in reality, he still has a soft Phillips back there and a stupid Redden, who is a little better (shot) than McKee. They are overrated as hell. Hossa is a force and they did not sign him because they wanted fiber over playmaking and thought Havlat could carry the mail. Havlat is injury prone and a winger.

We blow them out tonight and get the respect we deserve.

The Canes are another story. They dealt for an all star line at the deadline. Our two injuries scare me. They can skate and have a savvy 7 D man lineup. They also have Brindamour, the Sabre killer. That series will go 7 games.

GO NOVOTNY GO!

Archived