Sabres to open 2024-25 Season in Prague against the Devils

Brawndo

18 minutes ago, SabreFinn said:

As a finn I have to agree with that!

I'm just a big fan of Loyly, the sauna culture in Finland is unmatched. Currently building a large one in my house but putting a Huum hive in it (Estonian brand) so I'm being unfaithful to Finland 😳

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'm just a big fan of Loyly, the sauna culture in Finland is unmatched. Currently building a large one in my house but putting a Huum hive in it (Estonian brand) so I'm being unfaithful to Finland 😳

Funny you mentioned sauna, I am actually right now planning a new sauna for our summerhouse. Summer, sauna and swimming in the lake, it does not get much better than that.

I forgive you for being unfaithful, a lot of Finnish products and brands are manufactured elsewhere also. I hope you get a good sauna and nice sauna-moments!

8 minutes ago, SabreFinn said:

Funny you mentioned sauna, I am actually right now planning a new sauna for our summerhouse. Summer, sauna and swimming in the lake, it does not get much better than that.

I forgive you for being unfaithful, a lot of Finnish products and brands are manufactured elsewhere also. I hope you get a good sauna and nice sauna-moments!

Thanks, I'll upload pics when it's done. I'm making it 9ft by 8ft and taking a spare bedroom and making that a spa room. I'm going to build a cold plunge with a chiller too. I'm also installing led fibre optic star lighting in the ceiling to make it unique. 

Not the same as lake swinging, that sounds fantastic! I did go to sauna in Finland once near the Baltic, there were 3 smaller houses on the outskirts of Helsinki that you just could come out and take the ladder down into the sea. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1