GDT: Sabres @ Sharks - Sat Jan 27, 2024, 4:00 pm ET MSG, ESPN+ NBCSCA πŸ“Ί WGR πŸ“»

Spoonman

Power did that break out all by himself. No forwards back. Β  Just reminding you of what our team defense is like and the burden on the back liners.Β 
Β 

I am convinced that DG's system, is close to no system. Β I stick by my tournament team coach theory.Β 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What is a trip anyway?

From NHL Rule book:Β 

Tripping – A player shall not place the stick, knee, foot, arm, hand or elbow in such a manner that causes his opponent to trip or fall. Accidental trips which occur simultaneously with a completed play will not be penalized. Accidental trips occurring simultaneously with or after a stoppage of play will not be penalized.

14 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Not a fan atoll, but I love this song.Β  They have done a fantastic version with Miley Cyrus (AKA Hanna Montana)

miley cyrus GIF by Alex BedderΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

I am sure she tore it up.

Edited by Spoonman
  • Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, Chair said:

Lol he eyerolled me. Doesn't understand sarcasm or that Okposos the current captainΒ 

What are you a child? Β I eyerolled you once, which took great restraint btw, and you eyeroll me for 5 posts. Β 
Β 

Oh, you got really showed Β me. Β 
Β 

Β 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.