Is Fubo the answer?

PASabreFan

I dislike cable companies, and I have no love for Spectrum. I have canceled it more than one time in recent years. However, if you are using spectrum for internet, look into their package where you can get the basic channels and 'pick' 10 of your choice.  If you already have internet, you can get that package for about $30 more, and if you never had it you might get it for a year for even less than that.  When they came out with this option last year MSG was not an option. However now it is one of the channels you can pick.

• Thanks (+1) 1

I haven't posted since 2013 and this is the only thing that has compelled me to.

I won't put the link this time so my post doesn't get removed but I've been using caststreams for four years. I pay $29 a year and get every hockey game, home and away feeds for all teams.

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 1/5/2024 at 9:26 AM, Thedefeated said:

I haven't posted since 2013 and this is the only thing that has compelled me to.

I won't put the link this time so my post doesn't get removed but I've been using caststreams for four years. I pay $29 a year and get every hockey game, home and away feeds for all teams.

Sounds great. Legal?

30 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Suspect at best.  That's why the original post was deleted.

But I mean the service has a website and doesn't appear to be underground. How comes they're not in the klink? Try and get more goodly English than that!

2 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

But I mean the service has a website and doesn't appear to be underground. How comes they're not in the klink? Try and get more goodly English than that!

They all have websites and do not appear to be underground.  The Internet is not really policed unless it's pedophilia and even then it's rare that we hear about someone being busted.  Does not mean it's not pirated signal.  Come on PA !!  $29 a year for every game !!  You know the saying.

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

But I mean the service has a website and doesn't appear to be underground. How comes they're not in the klink?

Their business operations are presumably beyond the reach of federal authorities in the U.S. and Canada.

1 hour ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

They all have websites and do not appear to be underground.  The Internet is not really policed unless it's pedophilia and even then it's rare that we hear about someone being busted.  Does not mean it's not pirated signal.  Come on PA !!  $29 a year for every game !!  You know the saying.

Not sure I wanna be a cable boy!

Canceled MSG. Fubo would be 90+.

7 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

7 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

5 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Their business operations are presumably beyond the reach of federal authorities in the U.S. and Canada.

I wonder how much malware you have to install to use it.

Edited by SwampD
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.