GAME THREAD

Corp000085

Lydman gets pocket picked by Crosby ... Miller saves him ... if you're not going to bench him at least take #5 away, Mike Ramsey's legacy deserves better ...

The Fleury kid looks good ... friends in Pittsburgh say he was their best goalie all preseason but got sent down for money reasons ...

That was terrible...I actually like Lydman offensively, but he is just awful in his own zone.

The game is scheduled to be on OLN, but there is some silly show on here about the 25 worst jobs. Anyone else watching it on OLN?

Same here. I called my provider, they said it's not them, so I'm going to try to call OLN directly...

BTW: WHo had the Sabres goal?

Thanks Campy, please let us know what they say. Watching them an elephant for sperm was interesting, but I was hoping to see the Sabres play. If they lose, Delucca might say it really was the game I was watching.

Thanks Campy, please let us know what they say. Watching them an elephant for sperm was interesting, but I was hoping to see the Sabres play. If they lose, Delucca might say it really was the game I was watching.

I've tried several times - "All circuits are busy." I guess they are getting bombed with phone calls.

FWIW, their tel # is (203) 406-2500. Man this sucks.

I've tried several times - "All circuits are busy." I guess they are getting bombed with phone calls.

FWIW, their tel # is (203) 406-2500. Man this sucks.

Thanks for the update. Must be a technical problem. Guess I'll watch the baseball game and watch the update sheet on NHL.com.

Just found the game. I was checking MSG and Center Ice, and figured the game just wasn't televised, but luckily I checked in here to find out it is on OLN.

I'm currently watching the Sen-Leafs game on Center Ice during the intermission.

I've given up on OLN, so I'm watching the Leafs/Sens game while streaming Rick & Jim.