GAME THREAD

Corp000085

Sabres have more trouble on 5-on3's that any other team I've seen.  What a wasted opportunity.

PTR

We got a ton of shots off on Fleury, but between him and the posts, nothing got through. That was insane goaltending. We were ripping shots from all over, and just can't get through.

BUT........

GOAL for Gaustad!!!!!

I didn't see the goal, because OLN was in the middle of an interview with Ed Olczyk.

Man, Sabres are dominating this period in every way, and if not for stellar goaltending by Fleury, this game could be 4-1, easily. Power play coming up for Buffalo, but we are starting to not expect much from these.

That entire PP took place in the Penguins zone and once again, Fleury had an answer for everything we threw at him. He has had an unbelievable period.

Man, Sabres are dominating this period in every way, and if not for stellar goaltending by Fleury, this game could be 4-1, easily. Power play coming up for Buffalo, but we are starting to not expect much from these.

That entire PP took place in the Penguins zone and once again, Fleury had an answer for everything we threw at him. He has had an unbelievable period.

But instead it's 2-2 :(

Guest jwolf02

this powerplay is terrible. fleury is amazing, but my goodness. i know we posted a few, but i'm just not impressed at all with our pp the last 2 games.... 0-11?

I've been meaning to sign up and now i will. miller SUCKS. I swear, he is not in the same league as many other goalies in the NHL and certainly not Hasek or the Pitt goalie tonight. It's like the guy falls asleep half the time? No excuse to let that Recci goal in or the few long slapshots he let in Sat night.

This team seems to have the same problem it's had for the last 3 or 4 years. They just cannot hit the damn net.

But they're getting closer. Now they hit the post.

I will say that Pitt gives us the most problems in the regular season of any team. We never have an easy game against them it seems even when we dominate the shots and other stats.

Or the playoffs... Don't you remember the imfamous end-game 7 for dominik hasek when he gave up on that scum Kafdiyiop7[8re's 80 footer in overtime? or lemieux's body vs. jay mckee's head?