The summer doldrums of hockey. Puckdoku edition.

DarthEbriate

• DarthEbriate changed the title to The summer doldrums of hockey. Puckdoku edition.
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been wondering with these things.  Does the stat have to have been achieved while with the team listed or could it be any goalie who played for Buffalo at some point but then had the save percentage somewhere else?

edit: Oh, and does it acknowledge relocated teams too?  And then there's that complicated Jets history going across two different organizations.

Edited by shrader

59 minutes ago, shrader said:

Does the stat have to have been achieved while with the team listed or could it be any goalie who played for Buffalo at some point but then had the save percentage somewhere else?

For a game or season stat, yes, and for a career stat, no.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

40+ Playoff Games is a category today. Thinking back to the late '90s... who's a Philly player with a cool name? Boom. Petr Svoboda. And just as I tap submit, I see it: another Petr Svoboda. Incorrect!

Story of my life: selecting the wrong Svoboda.

There can't be anything worse than the 2 Sebastian Ahos.  They started in the league 1 year apart, so they can be differentiated, but not easily.  Now just imagine if they had started at the same time.  It's as close to 50/50 pick as you could possibly get.

Of course, as I say this, someone will probably wind up point out two players with the same exact name and identical career dates.

• Thanks (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, shrader said:

There can't be anything worse than the 2 Sebastian Ahos.  They started in the league 1 year apart, so they can be differentiated, but not easily.  Now just imagine if they had started at the same time.  It's as close to 50/50 pick as you could possibly get.

Of course, as I say this, someone will probably wind up point out two players with the same exact name and identical career dates.

Both Svobodas Petr ended their NHL careers in 2001. Of course, the real Svoboda started in 1984. The other played 1-2 seasons.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.