Briere misses practice

Corp000085

Ailment does not = injury...

Maybe he has the flu or something. Hopefully he'll be good to go for tomorrow. Hecht is also set to come back tomorrow. Check the homepage for links... If this "ailment" is what i think it is (the flu or some other sickness and not an injury) it could explain his almost non existance on friday... Except for that goal to tie it, he was rather invisible. Hope he's rested up for tomorrow. Lindy says he will most definitely play...

edit: i'll insert two links to the story and you tell me what one is messed up...

http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story...?storyID=479332

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs2006...tory?id=2436718

I'll give you one hint as to which news agency left out a paragraph regarding danny's status for tomorrow... The Associated press wrote both stories, however one link took liberties...

I have to admit I'm a bit worried about Briere. I think it was game 5 vs. Philly that he collided awkwardly with a linesman and had to go to the locker room. My immediate concern at the time was that he had re-injured the sports hernia. He hasn't done much since then and was more or less invisible in game 1 vs. Ottawa.

Of course, Briere's linemates were also been pretty quiet in Game 1, so maybe it was more Chara and Redden than any injury. Either way, we need them to get going.

Go Sabres.

I have to admit I'm a bit worried about Briere. I think it was game 5 vs. Philly that he collided awkwardly with a linesman and had to go to the locker room.

Yeah, what was the deal with the linesman in the first series, they seemed to be in the way of a ton of plays. Alot more then in the regular season. Maybe it was just my imagination

Yeah, what was the deal with the linesman in the first series, they seemed to be in the way of a ton of plays. Alot more then in the regular season. Maybe it was just my imagination

it really is pathetic that the linesmen were faster than the philly defense. I wonder how phlyersphans.com is doing these days...

Archived