What Do You Expect Of Quinn The Last Part Of Season?

bob_sauve28

1 hour ago, Richard Noggin said:

So what does that look like for our newly cemented #2C? 

Cozens plays in Jost's spot or on Tage's wing.  Haven't you been watching the games?

As for Quinn I have no expectations.  I think next season he will take off but this season could be more of the same as what he's done so far.... and that's okay.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

So what does that look like for our newly cemented #2C? 

Not trying to speak for PF, but most likely exactly as it has for the last 15 or so games.  If the kids ice time gets reduced, Cozens will bump Jost &/or Krebs off their lines & he continues to get his normal ice time.

On 2/6/2023 at 10:33 AM, NAF said:

I feel like Quinn is a bit snakebitten and is shooting at a low percentage for a guy touted as a sniper/goalscorer. Hopefully in the latter part of the season he can start finding the back of the net more. Next year is really when I expect him to takeoff. I really think there is star potential within this player. A poor man's Pastrnak maybe.

He's still finding his way - he doesn't know where to be sometimes or when to be there.  Takes time. 

On 2/10/2023 at 12:53 AM, Doohickie said:

Cozens plays in Jost's spot or on Tage's wing.  Haven't you been watching the games?

As for Quinn I have no expectations.  I think next season he will take off but this season could be more of the same as what he's done so far.... and that's okay.

Watching as much as I'm able, but not as much or as closely as many posters on this board, so I was looking for some insight from my fellow fans. Appreciate (genuinely) the backhanded input. 

On 2/10/2023 at 1:10 AM, PerreaultForever said:

Juggled lines. 

Obviously lol. Juggled HOW, though?

On 2/10/2023 at 9:03 AM, Taro T said:

Not trying to speak for PF, but most likely exactly as it has for the last 15 or so games.  If the kids ice time gets reduced, Cozens will bump Jost &/or Krebs off their lines & he continues to get his normal ice time.

So, centering Olaf and Mitts and/or centering KO and Girgs? As well as working in on the PP, of course. His tenacity probably meshes well with Okposo and Girgensons. 

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Obviously lol. Juggled HOW, though?

Depends on the game and the opponent and who is rolling and who isn't. That's for Granato to work with whether he double shifts people or moves them around or goes more heavily with 3 lines over 4 at times. Point is Cozens doesn't HAVE to play with Quinn and Peterka at all times and doesn't have to have his ice time reduced if their's is. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.