Round 3 & 4 Window Ticket Prices

Taro T

Well, Gents (and Monkeygirl), you may want to start saving your pennies if it looks like the Sabres are going to keep this magical journey rolling. Ticket prices for the Semis and Finals were announced. The Sabres WILL make a profit this season if they continue the Chase for Lord Stanley's Chalice.

Window prices------------ Round 3 ----------- Round 4

100 Preferred -------------- $200 -------------- $250

100 Level II ---------------- $175 -------------- $225

100 Level Shoot Once ----- $150 -------------- $200

200 Level ------------------- $200 ------------- $250

300 Level I,II,III ----------- $100 ------------- $150

The Sabres are already well into the black, I think.

Also, it's interesting that you (and I) assume MonkeyGirl is the only lady here. I bet there are others!

I know there are others that at least lurk on this board. (Lori from TSW has admitted to such on occasion, I'm certain there are others.) But MonkeyGirl is the only lady that posts here on a regular basis, and as such, warrants special consideration.

Heck, PA. We don't want you to scare ALL of them away! :lol:

Well, Gents (and Monkeygirl), you may want to start saving your pennies if it looks like the Sabres are going to keep this magical journey rolling. Ticket prices for the Semis and Finals were announced. The Sabres WILL make a profit this season if they continue the Chase for Lord Stanley's Chalice.

Window prices------------ Round 3 ----------- Round 4

100 Preferred -------------- $200 -------------- $250

100 Level II ---------------- $175 -------------- $225

100 Level Shoot Once ----- $150 -------------- $200

200 Level ------------------- $200 ------------- $250

300 Level I,II,III ----------- $100 ------------- $150

I'm not sure what I will pay as a season ticket holder, but the walk up prices seem a "tad" high for me. Let's just say that the average ticket price works out to be $150 per seat for the semis and $200 per seat for the finals....

18,690 x 150 = $2,803,500 in ticket revenue per game for the semis

18,690 x 200 = $3,738,000 in ticket revenue per game for the finals

If the Sabres make it to the semis, Golisano will be making more than a "small" profit this year.

I'm not sure what I will pay as a season ticket holder, but the walk up prices seem a "tad" high for me. Let's just say that the average ticket price works out to be $150 per seat for the semis and $200 per seat for the finals....

If the Sabres make it to the semis, Golisano will be making more than a "small" profit this year.

If it happens, I hope we can pay Jay McKee next year. ;)

The ratios of STH price to window price are comparable / slightly better than rounds 1 & 2.

all about the supply and demand my friends, b/c they will be able to find the people willing ot pay those prices. I've gotten used to those prices living out here in NYC/NJ area. The cheapest world series tickets the last time the yankees made the Series were $50 for bleachers in the outfield....where there is not even beer sales! Oh, and they also jack up parking prices during the playoffs!

the saddest part, and i even see this at the yankee games, is that it prices out the hard-core fans. the kind that get up and cheer, etc, whereas many corporations end up buying these more expensive tickets and send boring-ass clients, etc...

Dear lord...looks like I should have tried to get Round Two tickets. Either that, or go stop by Mighty Taco...they're always hiring...and go work 3rd shift for a couple weeks.

You have to take a really long exam to get a job at Mighty Taco, not as easy as it seems like it should be. You have to memorize how many ounces of everything goes in all the menu items.

The ratios of STH price to window price are comparable / slightly better than rounds 1 & 2.

I did not factor in STH prices, but even at a 50% discount for 1/2 the seats in the arena, the profit margin will still be very tidy.

I took advantage of that 30% down offer for next season for the chance to buy tix to the playoffs this year. For 6 guys (three seats) I have to pay 126 for rounds 3-4. Double that for the one seat and its 252 for 7 possible games. Season ticket holders definitely have the advantage. I almost #%^$#! my pants with glee when I heard i only had to shell out an additional 126 bucks. haha.

BTW, my seats are in 100 level II

Archived