Attendance last night?

mjd1001

I haven't come across anything yet, so did anyone know what the attendance figure was last night.  Either an official number released or anyone at the game and has a good guess?

Years ago it was easy to find attendance figures game by game posted, I can't find them anymore. Just curious what the attendance was last night, and honestly most of the other home games this month.

16,505… Not a sellout… but a solid turnout for the team and RJ… Great victory and memorable ending to a positive season… Exciting times await us…

It was a good crowd, but there were many empty seats. 16,000 ish?

It was also a crowd that seemed still hung over from RJ Night ... until there was a little more magic left.

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Interesting. Not a lot of people who had tickets stayed home.

My wife and I would have loved to attend the game last night.  However, we had long-standing tickets to see "Spamalot".

In the play, they did make a great reference.

Toward the end, they finally find the "grail" under the seat of one of the crowd.  They bring her up on stage and thank her for helping to find the grail.  They tell her that her name will be remembered forever, alongside the names of Josh Allen and the "incomparable Rick Jeanneret."  The crowd applauded when he mentioned RJ!

3 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

It was a good crowd, but there were many empty seats. 16,000 ish?

It was also a crowd that seemed still hung over from RJ Night ... until there was a little more magic left.

Interesting. Not a lot of people who had tickets stayed home.

16k was a good guess.

It looked like only ~500-1,000 of the STH seats were empty.

That 16,505 # was tickets sold.  Would really like to see "turnstyle" counts of the crowd announced but understand why they don't do that.

And if there were 16k, that leaves 6,000 people who paid money to be at the game that DIDN'T get the T-shirt they gave away.  "Fan appreciation" indeed.

5 hours ago, Taro T said:

16k was a good guess.

It looked like only ~500-1,000 of the STH seats were empty.

That 16,505 # was tickets sold.  Would really like to see "turnstyle" counts of the crowd announced but understand why they don't do that.

And if there were 16k, that leaves 6,000 people who paid money to be at the game that DIDN'T get the T-shirt they gave away.  "Fan appreciation" indeed.

True.

My row did get a 25 buck gift card, so I felt appreciated. KeyBank now owns exclusive rights to my DNA.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.