Would You Consider Trading the Sabres First Round Pick and a Prospect for Connor Hellebuyck?

Brawndo

53 minutes ago, Cozenscousin said:

I'm still unhappy about the Robin Lehner trade. Dumb GMTM trade.

I have said before that I had no problem with Murray's Moves, it was the execution that was the problem.

Everyone cried over Lehner coming for a first because that first would have been Samsonov. Well, Caps are ready to cut bait with Samsonov.

Getting a young 2 way centre, a young scoring winger who is tough, a tough top4 RHD and a starting goalie we’re big moves. They were just the wrong character to be impactful and pull the team together.

3 hours ago, tom webster said:

That’s a question I have and maybe it was covered up thread but is there reason to believe he is available?

3 hours ago, dudacek said:

Not that I’m aware. Think it’s pure speculation based on the state of the Jets.

It came up on a 32 Thoughts Podcast that Hellebuyck might be looking for a different situation, with the Jets missing the playoffs and a possible breakup of the Team’s Core 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Brawndo said:

It came up on a 32 Thoughts Podcast that Hellebuyck might be looking for a different situation, with the Jets missing the playoffs and a possible breakup of the Team’s Core 

Thanks

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

No way.  Vegas 1st rounder?  Maybe. 

It’s possible those picks are with 6 or 7 of each other.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.