Brian Duff and Marty Biron to Take Over The Instigators

Brawndo

33 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That is one of the differences between TwoBillsDrive and SabreSpace. TBD starts a new thread for everything. Sometimes several threads. Here we tend to recycle old threads.

In an experimentation gone poorly, 10 years ago we decided to have a bunch “all about” topics and it was awful. A few people didn’t want to click around and we made these monstrosities and for the person who didn’t visit multiple times a day, every day and read every thread, it was an awful user experience.

How does a new person even engage in conversation structured like that? If someone found us today, were they supposed to read five pages of a show upheaval Discussion that occurred seven months ago just to get to today’s new bit of information?

16 minutes ago, SDS said:

In an experimentation gone poorly, 10 years ago we decided to have a bunch “all about” topics and it was awful. A few people didn’t want to click around and we made these monstrosities and for the person who didn’t visit multiple times a day, every day and read every thread, it was an awful user experience.

How does a new person even engage in conversation structured like that? If someone found us today, were they supposed to read five pages of a show upheaval Discussion that occurred seven months ago just to get to today’s new bit of information?

We don't cotton to strangers 'round these parts.

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

We don't cotton to strangers 'round these parts.

And I’m not picking on anyone specifically. I’ve actually pulled two of your post out and made them their own topics in the last week. It’s just an example that happened today.

1 hour ago, wsam4031 said:

From what i hear they were limited on what they could say and criticize the sabres on. they want to be more open and they actually lef tthe show to do a podcast. The sabres didnt fire them they basically quit

I assume you're talking about the "After the whistle" podcast with Peters and Rivet?  Yes, under the PSE umbrella they were very limited in what they could say. They're able to speak freely now. The show is 80-90% Sabres related, often they are critical of the organization as a whole and once in a while will bash a particular player. Mitts comes to mind as a recent example. They have Friedman, Roenick and Gionta on regularly. I enjoy their show and think it is far superior to Marty and Duff on the instigators. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.