TV Schedule

chileanseabass

for those of us who aren't in the buffalo area and don't have the center ice package (or am i the only one? :unsure:) here's the TV schedule for the first round. if this has been posted elsewhere, sorry, just delete it.

sat 4/22 @ 7:00 - oln, tsn

mon 4/24 @ 7:00 - tsn

wed 4/26 @ 7:00 - tsn

fri 4/28 @ 7:00 - oln, tsn

*sun 4/30 @ 2:00 - nbc, tsn

*tue 5/2 @ 7:00 - tsn

*thur 5/4 @7:00 - tsn

someone should make this a sticky for th eplayoffs so we can quick reference this info. I'm sure many others will appreciate it.

Direct TV Saturday

channel 608 OLN, not sure what game they are broadcasing, might be regional

I didn't think the center ice package was necessary for the playoffs, was I wrong ?

someone should make this a sticky for th eplayoffs so we can quick reference this info. I'm sure many others will appreciate it.

Direct TV Saturday

channel 608 OLN, not sure what game they are broadcasing, might be regional

I didn't think the center ice package was necessary for the playoffs, was I wrong ?

I wouldn't leave it to chance. The $49 might be worth it, but then again Murphy's law would dictate that once you put up the dough, the Sabres lose in 4. A no win situation!

For DirecTV center ice subscribers with HDTV: I've heard that the sabres are going to be on in HD, channel 95, on sat (tomorrow night) and friday (4/28). OLN is broadcasting those games in HD and DirecTV frequently shows NHL and NBA games in HD on channel 95.

Note: I have no way of knowing whether this is true, so don't rely on this (e.g. if you are tivoing the game, like me) without confirming it.

This would be pretty sweet however. Those shots of Hitchcock's sweaty, fleshy jowls quivering in dismay as we open up a 3-0 lead in the 1st period will look pretty nice in HD. Yes, I'm still bitter about my stanley cup that CS is walking around with.

Go Sabres.

• 2 weeks later...

Well as of now, the canes game is on channel 764 with the other nhl channels listed as "to be announced". There is a "TBA" in the 7pm timeslot on oln, which makes me wonder if tonight's game will be on oln too??

OLN was advertising during the Anaheim game that they will show tonight's Sabres game.

So, if you are in WNY, you will get the game on the MSG alternate feed (it's been 627 on DirecTV for most of the season). If you are outside of WNY and outside of Filly, the game will be on OLN. Because it is an OLN game, CI will not pick up the game.

OLN was advertising during the Anaheim game that they will show tonight's Sabres game.

So, if you are in WNY, you will get the game on the MSG alternate feed (it's been 627 on DirecTV for most of the season). If you are outside of WNY and outside of Filly, the game will be on OLN. Because it is an OLN game, CI will not pick up the game.

hopefully its the "bonus coverage" broadcast, meaning we'd possibly get the MSG feed on oln.

Archived