fushetti

Fushetti has no idea which jersey will bring luck  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which jersey do I wear to Game 1?

• White Blue and Gold LaFontaine Jersey
    • Stu Barnes 1999 Cup Final Black Jersey
    • Dumont alternate red jersey
    • Blank black jersey

Awesome jersey collection. You can't go wrong with any of them, but I'd go with Dumont because:

1. It's this team, here and now, that's made this great run.

2. JP is a great example of the kind of player we have now that's made this team have such a great season -- fast, hardworking, pretty good scorer, will go flying into the corners to dig it out, came back strong from an injury, etc. Also he qualifies as a veteran leader on our team.

3. (personal preference) -- I think the red jerseys are the best-looking ones. I'm in the market for one myself.

Go Sabres.

easy choice for me...BARNES.

that guy was so clutch for us that year. he always busted his ass no matter what, and was our next best player after hasek. i still miss him being here.

btw, where can i get a jersey like that??!

easy choice for me...BARNES.

that guy was so clutch for us that year. he always busted his ass no matter what, and was our next best player after hasek. i still miss him being here.

btw, where can i get a jersey like that??!

I was tending toward Barnes. He was a beast for us in his playoffs years. How many OT goals or game winners? Come on!

To answer your question about where you can get it, I'd have to say it'd probably be very rare. I'm sure you can go to HSBC arena and get a Barnes shirt, but the 1999 Stanley Cup patch has to be rare. I bought the jersey following the finals that year.

I'm pretty sure you can get jersey patches on ebay if you look around. Just do a search for Stanley Cup patch.

1st choice - My vote is for the red JP jersey. I like the red jerseys at home better than the non-descript black ones, and like it's been stated before, it is a current jersey.

2nd choice- Even though I don't really care for the black jerseys, I liked Elcrusho's comment, that it's all about the team right now.

3rd choice - Barnes was great, but we got screwed that year...we don't need any uneccesary bad karma in the HSBC.

4th choice - Patty is one of my all-time favorite players, but his teams never did anything in the playoffs, and besides, this season the Sabres have been playing nothing like Sabres teams from the past.

This season, especially this time of the year is all about looking forward, not looking back on a great former player.

I voted for the Red Dumont. Sabres always seem to play well in the red and its NOT about who would fit in well w/ this team, its who IS in on this team thats important. So therefore the Red Dumont gets my vote, Enjoy the game buddy. I'll b at Game two supporting our Sabres!

Let's Go Buffalo!!

Ok... I gotta go with the black no-namer. That is what I'm going to wear. It's either that or my White Hasek sweater. Can't wait! Staying downtown for the Saturday game! SWEET!!!!

I'm so anxious, work today is crawling and tomorrow is going to be ten times worse.

White Blue and Gold LaFontaine Jersey

Stu Barnes 1999 Cup Final Black Jersey

Dumont alternate red jersey

Blank black jersey

Well i think you should keep the Blue and Gold at home... that was then, this is now.

The other three... well, if the Sabres do a sea of red then it would make sense to wear the Dumont jersey. IF the Sabres do a white-out then iy would seem like you are out of luck since you don't have a white jersey.

All interesting points. Lafontaine looks to be in the lead with Dumont a close second. I'm so excited, I can't sit still.

Well game 1 is going to be a white-out, so 3 out of 4 jerseys are a 100% no go's. Hell, the Lafontaine jersey is too blue & gold too. Just wear a white t-shirt, they are also giving white t-shirts away to every fan

Archived