Game 4: Friday, April 28th 7:00 PM Buffalo at Philadelphia OLN, TSN

Game 5: Sunday, April 30th 2:00 PM Philadelphia at Buffalo NBC, TSN

(If necessary)

Game 6: Tuesday, May 2nd 7:00 PM Buffalo at Philadelphia TSN

(If necessary)

Game 7: Thursday, May 4th 7:00 PM Philadelphia at Buffalo TSN

(If necessary)

http://www.nhl.com/news/2006/04/269288.html

any game that's not shown on OLN or NBC will be shown by the regional feed. TSN has no bearing on American broadcasts.

Soooooo this would mean the game would be on MSG then I take it...

If so that would make me happy! :D

my "genius" brother is getting married on saturday the 29th, and the rehearsal dinner is the 28th, so we won't be able to see game 4 live... I have DirecTv and the Center Ice package so I can TiVo the game, but will it show up on the schedule guide before I leave on friday afternoon?, that is the question. and even then, I won't be home until Sunday to watch it, and I'm not sure if I'll be back in time for the 2:00pm start of game 5 (if necessary)... and if it is necessary, will it be on the guide before friday when I leave so I can TiVo that as well????

sorry, I just had to vent and ask some questions

Just to clarify... in the Buffalo market, all first round games will be on MSG except the one NBC will carry. OLN will be blacked out locally in favor of MSG. Not sure what happens to those outside of the Buffalo market watching on Center Ice. Does MSG get blacked out?

In the second round, any game on OLN or NBC will not be televised on MSG.

In the conference and cup finals, ALL games will be on OLN or NBC.

Hope this helps... probably not.

my "genius" brother is getting married on saturday the 29th, and the rehearsal dinner is the 28th, so we won't be able to see game 4 live... I have DirecTv and the Center Ice package so I can TiVo the game, but will it show up on the schedule guide before I leave on friday afternoon?, that is the question. and even then, I won't be home until Sunday to watch it, and I'm not sure if I'll be back in time for the 2:00pm start of game 5 (if necessary)... and if it is necessary, will it be on the guide before friday when I leave so I can TiVo that as well????

sorry, I just had to vent and ask some questions

Can you record two games at the same time? If so, manually record each channel you think it will be on for about 6 hours each. Hope this helps.

This is the genius brother, and I have no real defense ... the date was set well before the lockout ended. all I can say is it's the best schedule we could have hoped for ... we will likely be able to see the end of the game Friday night and there is no Saturday afternoon game at the same time as the wedding. Let the record show that my best man was baptized the day O.J. went over 2,000 yards and caused me to miss it ... OK, I was 3, but I still missed it. I guess this is payback, although it hurts me as much as him.

At least we are still having the playoff goatees ...

This is the genius brother, and I have no real defense ... the date was set well before the lockout ended. all I can say is it's the best schedule we could have hoped for ... we will likely be able to see the end of the game Friday night and there is no Saturday afternoon game at the same time as the wedding. Let the record show that my best man was baptized the day O.J. went over 2,000 yards and caused me to miss it ... OK, I was 3, but I still missed it. I guess this is payback, although it hurts me as much as him.

At least we are still having the playoff goatees ...

You would think after all the flack Peca caught a few years back that someone as knowledgeable as yourself wouldn't make such a rookie mistake. :P

Or is the goatee plan your secret "I'm getting out of this one" plan? B-)

Either way, congratulations BtP.

You would think after all the flack Peca caught a few years back that someone as knowledgeable as yourself wouldn't make such a rookie mistake. :P

Or is the goatee plan your secret "I'm getting out of this one" plan? B-)

Either way, congratulations BtP.

Thanks ... I guess am a rookie at the marriage thing, but yeah I am disappointed in myself ... like I said, I have no excuse, other than it was planned a full year ago and frankly I did not envision a 52-win season on the horizon ... at that point we didn't know there WOULD BE a season.

TM8-PL16 was pleasantly surprised when I told him the playoff goatee was still a go ... tradition is tradition. My future wife didn't even put up a fight.

Archived