Please Buy Playoff Tickets!

PTS

Just reading the Flyers message boards and their fans are laughing at the fact that they can still buy tickets to games in Buffalo.

Get our your credit card, head to tickets.com or the Box Office and support your team. We don't need no dillusional Flyers fans at our home pages!!!

...that flat out sucks. i don't care what anyone says, that arena should be sold out with 18000 sabre fans. i think buffalo fans like to congratulate themselves a little too much sometimes.

last week i bought the best tickets i could afford to take my girlfriend to her first nhl game. i got us 4th row seats because i wanted her to see how unbelievable fast the game really is. my reward was to be surrounded on all 4 sides by montreal jerseys and practically have my eardrums burst by some shrieky little c*nt screaming "LET'S GO MONTREAL!!!" all night long. it's like you gotta sit in the 300s any more just be with sabre fans!!

i work at least 60 hours every week from late january to memorial day so unless the season lasts beyond that, i will not be at any playoff games. but i gotta think there are enough sabre fans in around buffalo to fill that building. does anyone up there care??!

...that flat out sucks. i don't care what anyone says, that arena should be sold out with 18000 sabre fans. i think buffalo fans like to congratulate themselves a little too much sometimes.

last week i bought the best tickets i could afford to take my girlfriend to her first nhl game. i got us 4th row seats because i wanted her to see how unbelievable fast the game really is. my reward was to be surrounded on all 4 sides by montreal jerseys and practically have my eardrums burst by some shrieky little c*nt screaming "LET'S GO MONTREAL!!!" all night long. it's like you gotta sit in the 300s any more just be with sabre fans!!

i work at least 60 hours every week from late january to memorial day so unless the season lasts beyond that, i will not be at any playoff games. but i gotta think there are enough sabre fans in around buffalo to fill that building. does anyone up there care??!

i have to agree that buffalo fans might congratulate themselves a little too much. this game should have been sold out by now considering how long it has been since playoffs happened in buffalo.

it also tells me that while we have a pretty hard-core following, it is not a large hard-core following. Everyone in here bleeds the blue and gold but we are few, far, and between. This also tells me that there are just not a lot of people in WNY that have the disposable income to afford hockey tickets right now. It is not a post-mortem of hockey in WNY, but rather a simple, population and economic fact on western NY...

i have to agree that buffalo fans might congratulate themselves a little too much. this game should have been sold out by now considering how long it has been since playoffs happened in buffalo.

it also tells me that while we have a pretty hard-core following, it is not a large hard-core following. Everyone in here bleeds the blue and gold but we are few, far, and between. This also tells me that there are just not a lot of people in WNY that have the disposable income to afford hockey tickets right now. It is not a post-mortem of hockey in WNY, but rather a simple, population and economic fact on western NY...

Considering the game day wasn't officially announced until today (although we all knew the 1st game would be on Saturday) and the game time wasn't announced until today, WHY would the 1st game (or any of the games, for that matter) be sold out PRIOR to today?

A lot of people make plans / have plans and can't go buying tickets UNTIL they know whether they will actually be able to attend the game. I can think of few things more frustrating than to shell out $200 for 2 tickets and then find out that you CAN'T attend the game due to prior commitments.

Why should the games have been sold out? Because they could of been. That's why. Buffalo's suburbs have a lot more money than we give our region credit for. Every other hockey town sold their playoffs out in mere minutes.

Why should the games have been sold out? Because they could of been. That's why. Buffalo's suburbs have a lot more money than we give our region credit for. Every other hockey town sold their playoffs out in mere minutes.

If any of the games DON'T sell out, then I will worry about the quality of Sabres fans. Until we see a non-sold out playoff game, I won't take a huge issue with the games not selling out a week prior to the game.

Not true. Devils tickets went on sale on Friday. I checked tickets last night around midnight. They had not sold out Game 1 at that point. As of right now games 5 and 7 are still on sale, and they are playing the Rangers.

Not true. Devils tickets went on sale on Friday. I checked tickets last night around midnight. They had not sold out Game 1 at that point. As of right now games 5 and 7 are still on sale, and they are playing the Rangers.

The DEVILS? I said hockey towns. New Jersey has had the WORST fans in the NHL since day one. The only reason they will sell out their first round game is because of Rangers fans.

Considering the game day wasn't officially announced until today (although we all knew the 1st game would be on Saturday) and the game time wasn't announced until today, WHY would the 1st game (or any of the games, for that matter) be sold out PRIOR to today?

A lot of people make plans / have plans and can't go buying tickets UNTIL they know whether they will actually be able to attend the game. I can think of few things more frustrating than to shell out $200 for 2 tickets and then find out that you CAN'T attend the game due to prior commitments.

...that is a good point but i thought despite our dwindling population that there would still be at least 18,000 people that would cancel whatever plans they may have by this point (or have someone they can hork their tickets on if they don't go)

The DEVILS? I said hockey towns. New Jersey has had the WORST fans in the NHL since day one. The only reason they will sell out their first round game is because of Rangers fans.

There has never been a more true statement than this one ever spoken on the board.

Hey I agree with you about Devils fans, but the fact of the matter is they come out in droves when the Rangers and Devils play. And as of this morning games 5 and 7 had not sold out. Judging by the fact that the game is somewhere where both teams fans can get to easily in such a huge market, I think it is fair to compare this one to how the hockey towns are doing.

Deep breaths people.

The Devils wouldn't even sell out their games if they were playing anyone but the Rangers. The Rags will have 7 home games for that series. That said, we shouldn't sink so low as to compare our hockey town to New Jersey.

Saturday's game is already down to single tickets. 18,000+ have already been sold hours after the schedule was announced. Similarly, the 100's and 300's are down to singles for Game #2. The only place to get a pair is to cough up $120 to sit in the 200's (great seats) and those will be gone quickly. The first two games are going to sell out well before walkup.

Right now you can get a pair for $50 for game #5. That's the way to go, but those will be gone by tomorrow. Sales are brisk right now and the organization is pleased. There's no reason for concern. Get your tickets for game #5 while you still can.

For those interested, tickets for the games in Philly go on sale tomorrow at 10 AM.

Deep breaths people.

The Devils wouldn't even sell out their games if they were playing anyone but the Rangers. The Rags will have 7 home games for that series. That said, we shouldn't sink so low as to compare our hockey town to New Jersey.

Saturday's game is already down to single tickets. 18,000+ have already been sold hours after the schedule was announced. Similarly, the 100's and 300's are down to singles for Game #2. The only place to get a pair is to cough up $120 to sit in the 200's (great seats) and those will be gone quickly. The first two games are going to sell out well before walkup.

Right now you can get a pair for $50 for game #5. That's the way to go, but those will be gone by tomorrow. Sales are brisk right now and the organization is pleased. There's no reason for concern. Get your tickets for game #5 while you still can.

For those interested, tickets for the games in Philly go on sale tomorrow at 10 AM.

I think everyone misunderstood me. There is no comparision in the support of the Devils and the support of the Sabres. Just look at the attendence. However, Rangers Devils in the playoffs is a pretty hot ticket, especially considering how quick the Rangers tickets went.

Archived