GDT: Devils vs Sabres 4/27/94 8 pm

bob_sauve28

10 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

John Gertler? 

Yes John Gurtler. He was hard to listen to. Still does Bandits games I believe. 

Also, how was Mogilny captain over Hawerchuk, in place of LaFontaine? Very strange. I had moved away from Buffalo by that point so I don’t remember the reasoning at the time. 

9 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Yes John Gurtler. He was hard to listen to. Still does Bandits games I believe. 

Also, how was Mogilny captain over Hawerchuk, in place of LaFontaine? Very strange. I had moved away from Buffalo by that point so I don’t remember the reasoning at the time. 

Oh snap. I don’t know why I thought Ted did this game lol ?

Listen to the crowd. That’s what I miss most about old time Sabres hockey. It used to be exciting and the crowds were amazing, especially in the Aud. The current state of the franchise is just that much more depressing when hearing and seeing how good it used to be. Great memories. 

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Billznut said:

It’s amazing that those Sabres teams with Hawerchuk and LaFontaine never did anything in the playoffs. Two major superstars and we didn’t take advantage. 

Patty's injuries huge factor 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.