Sign in to follow this  
dudacek

POLL: Who are the Sabres best prospects?

Prospects  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these players will have the best NHL career?

• Will Borgen
    • Dylan Cozens
    • Henri Jokiharju
    • Casey Mittelstadt
    • Victor Olofsson
    • Lawrence Pilut
    • Tage Thompson

8 hours ago, nfreeman said:

These write-ups are terrific, but I must admit I’m not clear on how the poll works now.  

I’ll say that TT has the highest ceiling out of the 2nd group, and that RK is eventually going to nurture it out of him, but that VO is going to have the best 2019-20 out of the group.  

Poll is pretty simple: vote for the guy out of the seven you think will have the best NHL career.

Next season doesn’t really matter; when they entered the poll doesn’t really matter.

On 8/14/2019 at 1:26 AM, GASabresIUFAN said:

Last I looked VO was already 24.  Hard to imagine he'll improve drastically over the next few years.  I also doubt he'll be around contributing at a high level 10 years from now as opposed to 20 year old Mitts and 18 year old Cozens or 19 year old Jokiharju.  

He will as he puts on more strength and gets used to NHL type of play imo.  My guess he gets better in corners and side wall scrum...an area where I believe will just happen.  Kid works

20 hours ago, dudacek said:

Knew Olofsson had his supporters, but I didn’t think he would be pushing for a top three slot.

Com’mon! This is the Swedish Stamkos we’re talking about here. He grew five inches post-draft. It’s only appropriate his fan base grow five fold in the same time.