Sabres Prospect 3v3 Tourney, Season Ticket Holders Only

LGR4GM

This was far and away the most entertaining dev camp tournament to date. The pace of play and skill on display was light years ahead of where it was 3 years ago. Good sign for the franchise moving forward.

I did not realize that Olofsson led the SHL in goals, and looking now, he finished 8th in points and Pilut ended up 13th in points. This is really nice, because, in NHL equivalency terms, the SHL is stronger than the AHL. We're not just experiencing a flood of Swedes, we're experiencing a flood of Swedes that are potentially good NHL players. Olofsson's NHLe is 40 points and Pilut's is 35 points. For a 7th round pick winger and an undrafted defenseman, this is ridiculous.

After Dahlin and Mittelstadt I would put guhle and those two swedes as next best. I realize they are both older players but they looked great!

adding on to what's here and on the camp thread, I thought Aquin had a couple of nice plays......... and Borgen was solid.

No heart attack...... great beer at Thin Man

I love Thin Man. Both the beer and the location. But last time I was there, I was devastated to see the no longer had the Bavarian pretzel appetizer. It was a sad day.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.