The epic fall of this organization over 12 years

blackbookrecords

I get that you're messing, but I'm not sure I follow where this conversation went - that was 3 years ago, I'm talking about this week, eh? Nobody was cheering against us and I didn't go to any games that season so idk if the presentation was still this bad then

Sorry. I'm drunk and had about as bad a three days as one could have. I thought you were talking about the Zona game during the Tank.

I still think the team matters more than the game presentation.

I get that you're messing, but I'm not sure I follow where this conversation went - that was 3 years ago, I'm talking about this week, eh? Nobody was cheering against us and I didn't go to any games that season so idk if the presentation was still this bad then

The in-game presentation hasn't changed appreciably since 1996. A bit more organ vs recorded music nowadays but not particularly appreciably.

Sorry. I'm drunk and had about as bad a three days as one could have. I thought you were talking about the Zona game during the Tank.

I still think the team matters more than the game presentation.

Ahhhhhhhh yeah I should have been more specific. This past week!

Hope things get better Swamp. 

The in-game presentation hasn't changed appreciably since 1996. A bit more organ vs recorded music nowadays but not particularly appreciably.

Then maybe I just hate Lauren Hall's attempt to play-by-play a soccer game loud enough to make my ears bleed :lol:

Then maybe I just hate Lauren Hall's attempt to play-by-play a soccer game loud enough to make my ears bleed :lol:

She's not as annoying as the "Why Guy" was. But that role is almost always annoying to a degree. It's tough to make "perky" not annoying. Susie Kolber used to pull it off, which is probably why she was national & covering football rather than local in the smallest of the "big 4" US sports leagues.

I had a chance to talk to her this year (off camera). She is much different when you have a normal conversation with her. She doesn’t have that ‘smile and talk to you look’ like she has on camera. Just a normal, good hearted person.

I had a chance to talk to her this year (off camera). She is much different when you have a normal conversation with her. She doesn’t have that ‘smile and talk to you look’ like she has on camera. Just a normal, good hearted person.

*Crosses Lauren Hall off of list of Sabres employees who Chz might be*

I believe it, she seems wonderful. They just need to turn the volume down and stop putting her in cheesy (heh) situations that nobody could make interesting or less cringe-worthy.

*Crosses Lauren Hall off of list of Sabres employees who Chz might be*

I believe it, she seems wonderful. They just need to turn the volume down and stop putting her in cheesy (heh) situations that nobody could make interesting or less cringe-worthy.

Hmmmm.

Lauren Hall is super nice. I met her outside the arena once. My wife and I were crossing the bridge over the canalside rink and she stopped us to chat. It turned into a production piece (we won ticket upgrades and they filmed a quick video which was displayed on the scoreboard #famous). But we had a normal chat before it turned business. 

That was my wife's first hockey game. The Rangers whooped the Sabres. Our ticket upgrades were down behind the Rangers bench, so we were surrounded by blueshirts. But it was still fun :D

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.