Goaltending Controversy: Robin or Chad... or Linus

LGR4GM

Well, 

A goalie cant win all games, but a goalie can for sure change a teams spirit.

Ullmark is atm 7th of all goalies in AHL on games played vs save %, that is not bad at all.

324:49 15 0 2.77 3 3 0 164 179 0.916

There is no way they will call up Ullmark unless Robin or Chad is injured. But for now maybe 

that would be a good thing for us if that happened, this sound harsh and selfish but this is the only way he will be

called up i believe.

Ive seen Ullmark change a bad team to a good team by his positive mind, he did this twice here in Sweden.

The team was in such bad shape, he got called up from Juniors and played so good, he started a thing with the fans after the games with a goaliedance etc, the wibes he sent actually worked both on and off the ice, and this shitteam actually eneded up a good team after all. 

He may spend all this year in Rochester, but I really think he'll get his shot next year.  JBot seems to be all about growing the team at the minor league level, then bringing the success up to the NHL.  I think he wants Ullmark in Rochester until the Sabres have the new system well established so Linus can establish that healthy, winning mindset (both within himself and together with the team).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.