SabreSpace Blue League 2017-2018

darksabre

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen of SabreSpace to your 2017-18 edition of the SabreSpace Blue League. I will be your Commissioner for this season so let's get started. 

Why Blue League? Blue League is the less hardcore of the two SabresSpace leagues, the other being Gold which I hope will have a commissioner and thread of its own shortly.

Here in Blue League we play things a little looser. We have more categories for scoring and we have more lineup slots to fill. You can make more adds/drops each week to take advantage of that free agent pool and we don't try to cripple you with IR slots. 

I'm hoping to have a little fun this year, maybe with weekly awards and a little more discussion to keep people engaged. 

We can take a look at the scoring system and make changes to shake things up a bit.

We'll need to set a draft date soon that works for as many of the participants as possible, so as soon as the league is activated and WildCard turns over Commissioner duties to me I will get to work on getting the teams set up. 

Booooooooo. Sorry force of habit boing the commissioner.

I'm down for whatever scoring changes you guys want. I like the idea of utilizing the free agent pool and having several add and drops per week. Most nights of the week I'm free for the draft. If it could be 830 or later that would be appreciated.

If you need another person I'll play, but in all honesty I was a terrible owner. I consistently forget to set my lineups. Maybe if someone got on me for it, but really that shouldn't be anyone else's responsibility

:lol: I won't make you play if you don't want to. We'll fill your spot. You're always welcome back in the future.

So if WildCard is leaving us, that puts us at 7 teams currently renewed.

Derrico
McEichel EichHart
Junior DeLuca 67's
The Co-Kaners
Incompetent tool
The Reino Exhibit
CastaNettes

Would the managers of each of these teams check in here to confirm that you'll all be active this season? 

At minimum I will need 1 more team to get us to 8. If we can get to 10 or 12 then even better, but I'd like the GM's to be relatively committed.
Edited by d4rksabre

If there's an open spot or a waiting list, mark me down as interested. Last year I joined a dynasty league and drafted an epic team. Then the commish flaked and deleted the league after the year :( So I'd love to play with people I "know"

If you want in I will PM you the invite link. 

North Buffalo is going to be joining us which puts us at 9 teams. We need to add or drop one team to get to an even number. 

Still waiting on some team owners to confirm they're playing this year. 

haven't heard a whiff from Gold leader yet.

But I could do Blue as well if you need/want me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.