New Chat Room!

SDS

Question

13 answers to this question

Alternatively, you can download an IRC client such as mIRC and connect to the server.

If you download and install mIRC, you can connect to the server by typing:

/server irc.webchat.org

Once you're connected, to join the chat, type:

/join #gobuffalo

And you should be set.

I was just thinking...since I almost always just watch the games, and don't really like lugging my laptop downstairs, just to end up spilling beer on it, I never end up participating in the chats.

However, it was always fun, going back through and reading posts the next day after a game.

Is there a way we could start posting a thread containing all the comments from the chat session? It'd be fun to take a look back and read through the spontaneous posts.

I was just thinking...since I almost always just watch the games, and don't really like lugging my laptop downstairs, just to end up spilling beer on it, I never end up participating in the chats.

However, it was always fun, going back through and reading posts the next day after a game.

Is there a way we could start posting a thread containing all the comments from the chat session? It'd be fun to take a look back and read through the spontaneous posts.

generally, they are not PG rated... ;)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.