GDT Sabres at Arizona 3/30/15 10pm MSG WGR

Brawndo

As long as we're gawking over Meszaros' prowess as tank-buster, why don't we give due credit to a real american warthog son of a bitch, Nfreeman.  Cause if it weren't for Brooklyn we'd just be Buffalo.

I sure can't blame you for your zip code, but I sure can blame your zip code for you.   :blush:

Whatever is eating you must be suffering from indigestion.   :sick:

There's nothin' the matter with you that a nice, first class funeral couldn't fix.   :P

I'll be you're the one who goes to libraries, just to tear the last chapter out of mystery novels.   :huh:

Are you trying to say this is bad hockey?

I'm drinking Dogfish Head 90 minute.

Well, the quality of the game doesn't matter as much as the quality of the competition. How Arizona isn't the CHL leader is beyond me. At least our defense isn't afraid of the puck.

I am tempted to grab a mystery beer from the 'fridge myself, but the idea is competing with the idea of having a sweet of some sort.

These guys are playing like it is game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals...

You KNOW Nolan and these players would LOVE nothing more than to give the fans the ultimate F-U and blow this whole 2 year plan.

I think we all know how this story ends. Only Buffalo sports teams can find a way to rip your heart out in a season when winning games should be totally meaningless.

Freaking unreal.... BUT I do have to give them props for creativity...

How can the worst team in hockey that has been totally hopeless for 2 years STILL crush its fans and tear their collective hearts out? Check and check!

Well done Sabres and Nolan! You know he is loving every second of this.

Edited by TheFunPolice

Are you trying to say this is bad hockey?

I'm drinking Dogfish Head 90 minute.

Fantastic beer! I was introduced on a family vacation to Delaware... Nice preliminary favors(not citrus..more floral) fade out to the hops....I loooove hops... Today was brew day. Brewed up a Black IPA...Mmmmm

The worst part of all is knowing that Darcy Regier and the Arizona freaking Coyotes are the team that are going to take this from us.

Only in Buffalo sports do things this backwards and miserable happen

I figure the "because Buffalo" crowd is due for one more meltdown before we secure the Shart :P

I am going nuclear with my meltdown...

But I blame myself. I was dumb enough to believe.

Well, the quality of the game doesn't matter as much as the quality of the competition. How Arizona isn't the CHL leader is beyond me. At least our defense isn't afraid of the puck.

I am tempted to grab a mystery beer from the 'fridge myself, but the idea is competing with the idea of having a sweet of some sort.

I can't imagine sugar getting anyone through the 3rd better than beer.

These guys are playing like it is game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals...

You KNOW Nolan and these players would LOVE nothing more than to give the fans the ultimate F-U and blow this whole 2 year plan.

I think we all know how this story ends. Only Buffalo sports teams can find a way to rip your heart out in a season when winning games should be totally meaningless.

Freaking unreal.... BUT I do have to give them props for creativity...

How can the worst team in hockey that has been totally hopeless for 2 years STILL crush its fans and tear their collective hearts out? Check and check!

Well done Sabres and Nolan! You know he is loving every second of this.

as I read this all I could do was stand and applaud , bravo boys, bravo, keep it up one more period and victory is ours

Disaster was giving 4 to Arizona, and we are going to give 3 of those 4. In true Buffalo fashion, even our "loss" was softened by getting an OT point.

I bet they beat Toronto 6-1 and win a "thriller" against Chicago or Pittsburgh where Lindback stops like 54 shots and they are out shot 56-20 and win 3-2.

Fantastic beer! I was introduced on a family vacation to Delaware... Nice preliminary favors(not citrus..more floral) fade out to the hops....I loooove hops... Today was brew day. Brewed up a Black IPA...Mmmmm

Indeed. Have you (or anyone else really) had Pantius Droppus by Ellicottville? It caught my eye tonight, but passed because I didn't want to take the chance on an unknown for this game.

Wow, special addendum, in the late edition of this burn-fest.  

On a recent safari, TheFunPolice encountered a bull and a tiger.  He shot the tiger first.  He figured, he could shoot the bull anytime.  :huh:

He's almost truthful.  He wouldn't lie about anything but his job, his weight, or his salary.  :P

It's been so long that he's been upright, his shadow is crooked.   :(

He belongs in Hollywood as a character actor.  When he shows any charcter, it's an act.   ;)

Disaster was giving 4 to Arizona, and we are going to give 3 of those 4. In true Buffalo fashion, even our "loss" was softened by getting an OT point.

I bet they beat Toronto 6-1 and win a "thriller" against Chicago or Pittsburgh where Lindback stops like 54 shots and they are out shot 56-20 and win 3-2.

Please. :rolleyes: Can we just put you out of your misery already ? :P

I literally cannot imagine a worse feeling as a hockey fan.

You get nothing to be excited about for 2 years, but all your miserable pathetic team has to do is finish last and at least you FINALLY get a star player in Buffalo.

The fanbase is just about at each others' throats every game, the tension and drama is incredible (which is when the Sabres remember they are a Buffalo team).

They look like they are in a great spot then they blow it to ARIZONA of all teams and all 5 freaking fans they have celebrate. Maybe they can shoe Darcy 5 more times just to rub it in more.

So do we want Strome or Hannifan?

Excellent. Southern Tier may be my favorite craft brewery. Don't think I've ever had anything from them I don't like.

Troof? I'm not their biggest fan, but I think they do the Matt and Phin's which I do like quite a bit. My complaint with the standard stuff is that I can always taste the sugar in it.

Yeah we don't need a superstar player to lead out team for the next 15 years

Let's just settle for the gentleman's B!

At least we feel all giddy to win a meaningless game tonight though!

YAY!

Whoever is running this account: you're even bothering me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.