Tyler Ennis injuried again?

mjd1001

I read Nolan said that Ennis won't play this weekend, but MIGHT play Monday.

We don't know what this latest injury is, but at this point, wouldn't it make sense, if not to sit him down for the rest of the year, for at least a full week?  I know it all depends on the injury, if it is just a bad bruise, once it heals, it heals.

But, it just seems like he is turning into, or already is, one of your top 3 players...but the guy gets hurt a lot.  To be gained by keeping him in the lineup:  Nothing.  To be gained by keeping him out:  Let him rest up ANY and ALL of the injuries he has or is prone to get....ensure you get to where you want to be soon (guarantee 30th)....force your coach to give ice time to other player he might nornally not give it to (Hodgson, Grigorenko, etc)

BTW, anyone know, or have any strong guesses, to what his injury is this time?

Was it when he slid into the boards? That was more of a freak thing than something that would make me worry about him being injury prone

Not on his last shift. (Late 2nd period) He took a couple of big hits from one of the Yotes D (Murphy IIRC) and gave give a pretty good slash back after the 2nd one. Didn't look like anything took serious when he took the checks; he finished the shift then went right to the dressing room.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.