OT: THE DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB

MILFHUNTER#518

It's sort of an "old married person" gift- 

But I know some girls who'd think something like that is pretty lame. "What does he think I am, a hairy wildebeest?" 

Everyone is different! 

YES! all that scares me!!

We have been married for a long time...

She could very well think that exact thought... even if the intentions where well meaning, it's the thought that counts goes out the window...

Everyone is different.... and that's what makes it an at best, a questionable call.

But thank you for your honesty!!

:unsure:

You may have the Dosquis Most Interesting Man in the World report with the Ladies, but I shamelessly am the first one to admit I do not.  

I need help, and she was kind enough to offer....so no :unsure:  from you...

AHHH, I get it now this all over the Truman thing...

Always be sincere....

Edited by Woods-Racer

The rule of thumb my father taught me is "never give your wife/ladyfriend something that plugs in as a main gift". Hair removal products don't plug in, but I think they still fall under the "never" category.

There's the "old couple" type gift like warm socks ("well I know how your feet get cold") or something like that, but that is thoughtful and sweet. There's nothing sweet about taking something a woman buys regularly, and providing her with a cheaper, almost as good version instead.

That said, people are different, and what works for some may not work for others.

Ding, ding, ding.

We have our winner.

In my best Scott Ferrall raspy voice ... *Woodsie, you win a great big case of absolutely nothing* ... *I will over-night you that case of absolutely nothing* ... *so, you can impress all your friends with that case of absolutely nothing*.

Hairy knees?

:flirt:

Seems like only one, though.

Hairy knees?

:P Not really, but if you're going to the trouble of shaving the rest of your legs, may as well finish the deal.  Knees and near the ankles are the worst / most cut-prone spots, and probably comparable to guys having to work around the jawline.

Haven't used a gilette in years. I steal my wife's disposable lady razor to shave my balls in the shower, but other than that I use a straight razor or beard trimmer if I am going that route. I read up on straight razors and got proficient a few years ago but it is more of a hobby than a way to save money. I've been wanting to try a safety razor but haven't gotten around to trying it yet. I will say I used to like the single blade bic metals for a cheap, comfortable shave that will work in an airline carry on, but I think they stopped making them.

Almost passed out from laughing so hard.  I do the same thing BTW, HAHAHAHA!

Holy mackerel I was laughing uncontrollably there for a minute.

As I just said.

I looked into DSC a couple years back and found a review that says they buy their blades from this place: http://dorcousa.com/.

I buy them there about every 6 months.  Free shipping if you spend enough.  I use a blade for a week, skip Fridays and sometimes skip Saturdays.

I like 'em and they're not ridiculously priced.  For the ladies, they also have blades for you all.

They also sent me a small tube of Cremo Creme for shaving.  It's now available at Wal-Mart, and it's the bomb.

http://cremocompany.com/

Edited by BuffalOhio

Ding, ding, ding.

We have our winner.

In my best Scott Ferrall raspy voice ... *Woodsie, you win a great big case of absolutely nothing* ... *I will over-night you that case of absolutely nothing* ... *so, you can impress all your friends with that case of absolutely nothing*.

Seems like only one, though.

Worth absolutely nothing.. a few laughs, history, priceless Thank you

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.