(OT) Bakersfield Condors Seinfeld Night

PASabreFan

This is absoilutely fecking brilliant! How awesome would it have been if Puddy had his face painted? It seems like they only gave names to one line plus the goalie. They could have done the whole roster...Tim Whatley, Bob Saccamano, Newman, Babu, J. Peterman, Jackie Chiles etc..

I think they did the whole roster. Newman lost his man on the winning goal in overtime — go figure. Of course he plays D. He can really carry that mail.

They had to have added that play-by-play to the video later, right? If not, hats off to those announcers for actually being able to use new names for the players. Then again, I guess it wouldn't be too different than prepping for the opposing team's roster.

I wonder how they determined who got which name. The Wiz in net though was a great choice. CV, I did see Newman on one of the defensemen, #3.

http://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/news/seinfeld-puffy-shirt-jerseys-on-nov-16/

The link has a confirmed list of 20 names. They posted them ahead of time, so it is possible they may have changed a few. I'd love to know who got stuck being the Assman. As for Art Vandelay, each jersey had random sponsors and one was Vandelay Industries.

I felt like I was on drugs watching that. Did someone shoot a marble rye down the ice, or was it just the meth talking?

The Marble Rye is my all-time favorite episode. The moment at the end where he turns from the window with the marble rye in one hand and the fishing pole in the other (attached by the line) to see Susan and her parents is still incredible when I see it.

The Marble Rye is my all-time favorite episode. The moment at the end where he turns from the window with the marble rye in one hand and the fishing pole in the other (attached by the line) to see Susan and her parents is still incredible when I see it.

Classic. Then he recounts the scene in the episode where he's trying to win the sad-story contest to steal the apartment from the old shipwreck survivor.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.