I'm Going To The Erie Otters Game Tonight

bob_sauve28

My McComments are that I saw a player flying around and scoring a lot of points against other kids--boy did they look young! McDavid is fast, finds open ice and has great hands, finishes and passes well. Not a physical player from what I saw, but I wasn't paying super close attention. Is he a generational player? Your guess is as good as mine. Fun place to watch a game. Clean, friendly and kind of cozy, lol. Only problem I had was with the ticket lady on the phone.

So I ordered on line and I guess I picked the print tickets my self way of doing it, but I thought they were going to be mailed to me, but they never came, my bad.

So I called and explained and just before she was going to make it so I could simply pick them up she asks me: well, if you were not going to print them may I ask why you picked the print the tickets option? My blood pressure instantly started rising and after the call I thought of a million things I should have said instead of staying relatively polite. But my tickets were waiting for me so it's all good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.