Sabres Schedule Wallpaper -October 2014-

Peppy22

Not sure if it just isn't compatible with mobile but the link won't work for me.

If we're looking at the schedule, how many points do we see this team getting?

Columbus, Chicago, Anaheim, Carolina, Florida, Boston, Anaheim, LA, SJ, Toronto and Boston.

I'll say 9 points this month.

Edited by Tankalicious

Not sure if it just isn't compatible with mobile but the link won't work for me.

If we're looking at the schedule, how many points do we see this team getting?

Columbus, Chicago, Anaheim, Carolina, Florida, Boston, Anaheim, LA, SJ, Toronto and Boston.

I'll say 9 points this month.

I think 9 is a solid assessment; I'll take 7

Last year it wouldve tied for second to last.

Having Rolston for those first two months really helped us in the tank, I can't see us starting nearly as bad this year. With Nolan having a full offseason under his belt and a ton of players fighting for their jobs, I doubt we'll just lay down like we did for the first 20 or so games last year. Having a veteran presence in the locker room that isn't looking forward to getting traded in November will ensure some more competitive play too. Scoring will be up (it can only get better), but without the Hoff the defense/pp & pk will take a huge hit. Say what you will about him last spring, but he still was far and above our best defender. Hopefully that, combined with no Miller and some inevitable goalie injury will put get as a shot at the top pick.

Season prediction: We start off stronger than we all predict, but after the losses start piling up, and the trade deadline comes and goes, we finish abysmally and finish with the 2nd worst overall record. Carolina gets the worst.

Edited by WildCard

Our two worst months, record wise, were October and March last year

October: 2–12–1 (Home: 0–7–1 ; Road: 2–5–0)

March: March: 2–11–1 (Home: 0–3–1 ; Road: 2–8–0)

March was due to the trade deadline and just wanting the season to be over with, but for our October opponents, we had;

Detroit (2-1) Loss

Ottawa (1-0) Loss

Pittsburgh (1-4) Loss

Tampa (3-2) OT Loss

Columbus (4-1) Loss

Chicago (1-2) Loss

Minnesota (2-1) Loss

NYI (4-3) SO Win

Vancouver (3-0) Loss

Colorado (4-2) Loss

Boston (5-2) Loss

Florida (3-1) Win

Tampa (2-3) Loss

Dallas (4-3) Loss

NYR (0-2) Loss

So, out of the 14 games we played, 10 of them were against playoff teams. Harder to get a worse schedule than that. Though I didn't take into account the travel

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.