GDT: Leafs at Sabres 9-26-2014 7PM

spndnchz

Hanks skate got caught in the ice and is what threw him off balance. Not much Weber could do about that. Looked like a separated shoulder possibly. Feel bad for Tallinder.

Could be his last play as a pro, or at least in North America.

Edited by dudacek

I'd like to keep both (assuming they have a season showing their worthy of keeping). Would be nice to have some veterans going forward and the cap won't be an issue. Stewart is everything Murray wants, quick, big and can score........ Staff seemed to be a completely new player when Nolan came in. He seems to actually want to stay and be a leader moving forward.

I say keep them both.

I actually don't mind either player and if both can be 20-30 goal scorers consistently which I think both can I say keep them. Another high first won't make much difference in the rebuild.

I actually saw Samson do something he was advertised as being able to do.

I'm listening to the game and doesn't sound like he's doing much. I like Reinhart and he was the guy I wanted in the draft but I'm all for him going down. No need to rush him. If Drouin can be sent down who I feel is alitle bit better player than Reinhart can be sent down. The two games I seen him play doesn't warrant him being here full time.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.