Moulson + McCormick to Minn. Torrey Mitchell + 2014/2016 2nd rounders

LGR4GM

Not sure what the griping is about in here. TM got what he could get for Moulson. Clearly it was a buyers' market this year for rental forwards.

yep...

2 seconds and a bag of pucks.. was the market

Damn. I guess it is time to change the avatar.

The thing that sucks the most is, the players I looked forward to watching are all gone now. And there probably wont be replacements worth my attention until after 2015.

It's probably a good return but I'm rapidly losing my excitement.

more like 2025

Edited by waldo

My 6-year-old has a shrine to #8 in his room.

This is gonna be a tough night.

Great Trade.

Tell him McCormick was sent to the Mars Rockers to play intergalactic space hockey against other Alien nations for NASA.

Edited by LGR4GM

Elliotte Friedman on WGR late afternoon said it wouldn't surprise anyone around the league if MatMo re signed in Buffalo at free agency time. He really does like it here.

Somewhere upthread someone mentioned that by dealing him to Minny we may have a chance at him because they will be signing Vanek. I hope so and had the exact same thought about Ott in STL. They will be filling up again there and he may be to rich for them.

Those will both be interesting to watch. Good guys both of them.

If the Blues make the WCF, we will have four picks in the top 40 in June.

If they don't, we have 5 in the top 65 or so.

I think Murray has a set of players he will want and will move picks or whatever to get those players. You build thru the draft. I have been saying that for years. Every time Buffalo had a chance for a top 5 pick they go on meaningless runs to screw their draft position. We land a top 3 pick this year and next the turn around of this franchise will be quick. Mark my words. Plus you throw in the Islanders pick which could be another pick in the top 5.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.