Embarrassed to be from Buffalo

shoretalk

And I'll be here, making fun of their ###### opinions.

The more that come out the better. If this is the only place to vent then so be it. I was never one of the opinion that the more you post the more it made you a authority anyhow. To me calling out a newbie makes you instantly look like a fool.

I hear about Milbury whining about the hit ... and just stop and say to myself, "Self, don't worry about anything Milbury says. Just remember he climbed into the stands and beat a fan with a shoe during a hockey game once. He really should not even have a job in anyway associated with professional hockey. His opinion is biased and fake."

haters. i like watching scott and ott take runs and stir up ######. suspend them all you want. they'll take turns being suspended all season, and i'm OK with that.

And then we're alienated from the league further as no team would ever be willing to deal with a franchise that employs and uses players that are just out there to injure and then get suspended. Good plan.

Give me a freaking break already with this whole freaking pity party crap. And you know what, Fck Boston and every other team that chooses to rail on Buffalo because of John Scott and his never before suspended record. Milbury and everyone else can stick it up their ass because I didn't hear squat when Lucic ran our GOALIE or Neil cracked open Captain Drury or when Gerbe was railroaded or Vanek was tripped into the boards. Waaaaa Waaaaa, so sick of this John Scott thing already

Amen

Absolutely agree!

OP,

Wow. See a therapist. I grew up in Hamburg. Left there in 1982. I've been a Sabres fan for over 35 years. I always will be proud to be from there,

South Buffalo, Baker class of 78. Sabres fan from day 1. Left and never returned. (economic exile). I am proud to be a Buffalonian. I will defend my city when it is dumped on . Like my South Buffalo upbringing, in my youth, I was known to give a person a black eye for ripping on the Queen City. GO Sabres.

Give me a freaking break already with this whole freaking pity party crap. And you know what, Fck Boston and every other team that chooses to rail on Buffalo because of John Scott and his never before suspended record. Milbury and everyone else can stick it up their ass because I didn't hear squat when Lucic ran our GOALIE or Neil cracked open Captain Drury or when Gerbe was railroaded or Vanek was tripped into the boards. Waaaaa Waaaaa, so sick of this John Scott thing already

:thumbsup:

Archived