Ice Girls and Original, Royal Blue Jerseys

CallawaySabres

Since we know the talent is not getting any better on this team, I think season ticket holders deserve some entertainment off the ice (ladies, we all know you enjoy this too). Viewing pleasure is all I can think of so at least throw a couple things out there that are more aesthetically pleasing.

It is almost impossible to talk hockey until trades are actually made and Darcy is gone....

They have girls going around the stands now trying to rally the troops.

They have two that Isee and they really are young girls. I would prefer the women that Montreal utilizes in the Bell Center to generate some enthusiasm and t shirt toss etc. I'll give em credit for trying but is yet another fail. I do like the new organ though unlike most people.

I'm in if there's also the male equivalent to ice girls. Yes, I'm talking Braden at the end of Slapshot style, chest hair out "my eyes are up here, ladies" stuff. Ain't nothin' wrong with a beer gut, either. This is Buffalo, after all.

[quote

name=IKnowPhysics' timestamp='1382635968' post='517462]

My troops could use a good rallying.

I never liked the idea of ice girls. I'd have to be convinced that it's more than (the non-traditional) cheerleading for hockey. Is this needed? Is this wanted?

Sabres tried dancers back in the late '80. It didn't help.

Now, if they were scantilier clad, maybe it would have.

Archived