OT: request for dining/boozing advice in downtown Buffalo

nfreeman

I love threads like this! As my handle suggests, I haven't lived in WNY in a long tme - how long has the PM been gone, 20 years?

I do get back rather often, and as fate would have it, my son relocated there to marry a local gal. I've been to most of the places mentioned (not Buddy's though!) and agree that they are all solid choices.

I'm really psyched to come back next weekend to welcome our new granddaughter to the world!

Just one other favorite to add, although it's not downtown, it is worth a visit if you are in the South Towns. Buffalo's Best has some of the meatiest, crispiest wings that I've had anywhere, and the atmosphere is as friendly as would be expected for a Buffalo area establishment.

Cheers!

Thanks to all for the advice. We had a great night last night at Gabriel's Gate, then a long (but nice) walk to blue monk. The night also included a random meetup with poster Eleven, which was awesome. (Thanks for the whiskey, 11.)

The we got up early and started the tailgate...

Thanks to all for the advice. We had a great night last night at Gabriel's Gate, then a long (but nice) walk to blue monk. The night also included a random meetup with poster Eleven, which was awesome. (Thanks for the whiskey, 11.)

:thumbsup:

You're good people, nfreeman. I don't care what shrader says about you.

Archived