2011-2012 Media Guide is Up

frisky

1. 311 pages is MUCH bigger than what I remember, but I'll have to dig some old ones out at home to truly compare.

2. TONS of color photos. Definitely more than in the past.

3. Free.

4. On the other hand, difficult to put on the back of the toilet for early morning perusal. I may have to buy a paper copy anyway.

5. Groovy font for the players' names.

6. Ville Leino is listed at LW.

How soon we forget... I thought Ehrhoff listed under "Trade" was a misprint. Forgot he was an RFA, rights traded to Isles, then rights traded to Buffalo for a 4th rounder. :wallbash:

Also, if you think Miller (or Mrs. Miller) is cross-eyed, take a look at John Allaire's photo on page 14 of the Personnel section.

Also, I guess we have no third jersey this year... right?

How soon we forget... I thought Ehrhoff listed under "Trade" was a misprint. Forgot he was an RFA, rights traded to Isles, then rights traded to Buffalo for a 4th rounder. :wallbash:

Also, if you think Miller (or Mrs. Miller) is cross-eyed, take a look at John Allaire's photo on page 14 of the Personnel section.

Also, I guess we have no third jersey this year... right?

The November 2011 trade date definitely is a misprint, however.

Somewhere, Shrader's head is exploding....

Has anyone seen him in the last hour? Is he safe?

Just a slight correction there. He wasn't actually a RFA. He was about to become unrestricted by they picked him up before the contract expired.

Has anyone seen him in the last hour? Is he safe?

Well I do have a bit of a headache today. At least I now know why.

Just a slight correction there. He wasn't actually a RFA. He was about to become unrestricted by they picked him up before the contract expired.

You're right! :thumbsup:

Archived