[OT] Ted Danson on CSI???

Hawk

1) You're watching CSI.

2) You're bitching about it on a Buffalo Sabres message board, albeit with an OT tag

Notwithstanding the fact that the Complaint Thursday thread is open, you need more in your life. I recommend quilting or cross-stitch.

1) You're watching CSI.

2) You're bitching about it on a Buffalo Sabres message board, albeit with an OT tag

Notwithstanding the fact that the Complaint Thursday thread is open, you need more in your life. I recommend quilting or cross-stitch.

YAWWNN What?

WCWYT!!

BTW to your #2 point. Who else would I bitch about it to but all my friends on this fine forum. :worthy:

Last Point,,need more in my life buddy?? Your sitting in front of your puter on a message board dedicated to a team that doesnt play for 6 more weeks, reading a post about Ted Danson. Who needs a life??? YOU!

I fly like a HAWK, or better yet an eagle

A seagull, I sniff suckers out like a beagle

My ego is off and running and gone

Cause I’m about the best and if you diss than that’s wrong

Parlay romancing into the financing

Opened up a restaurant with TED DANSON

The roaches check in, but they never check out

I set the record straight, no doubt

-Beastie Boys

YAWWNN What?

WCWYT!!

BTW to your #2 point. Who else would I bitch about it to but all my friends on this fine forum. :worthy:

Last Point,,need more in my life buddy?? Your sitting in front of your puter on a message board dedicated to a team that doesnt play for 6 more weeks, reading a post about Ted Danson. Who needs a life??? YOU!

Touche!

Ted is commonly only remembered for Cheers and while that was his main gig, he has carved out a pretty decent career in the last 15 years.

He was stellar on Damages, Hilarious on Larry David, Decent on Becker, and played a albeit short but good role in Saving Private Ryan.

Ted is commonly only remembered for Cheers and while that was his main gig, he has carved out a pretty decent career in the last 15 years.

He was stellar on Damages, Hilarious on Larry David, Decent on Becker, and played a albeit short but good role in Saving Private Ryan.

Didn't Becker get ridiculously good ratings? Those old people will watch just about anything on CBS.

*Note, I never saw the show, so I'm not trying to bash it.

Archived