Mike Richards Not Suspended

thesportsbuff

What I find more surprising than anything is that even after Lindsay came out and basically told the Flyers to shut up and play all that I read are whiney comments from Miller and the Buffalo fans. Seriously? They choked when it mattered the most. Whaa whaa, there were 10 penalties called against us in game 1. To what? 8? 9? Maybe if Miller spent more of the last several games keeping the puck out of the back of the net rather than taking stupid pokes/slashes and such at everybody that came near the crease Buffalo would have taken the series. Point blank the Richards push, not check, but push, got everybody so riled up that they were no longer focused on the most important thing. Winning the f'n game. You want to get Mike Richards back? Knock him out of the playoffs. To answer another question on this thread. What would have happened if someone took a run at Richards? How would the Flyers like it? Well, sorry folks but it happened. Its just that unlike Connolly skating around with his head down like he was picking some pretty flowers, Mike's awareness allowed him to stick an elbow up into the face Buffalos favorite goon. Only shame in that was that he didnt lose any teeth for taking a run at someone. In ending Id like to say thanks for Briere you stupid fn morons. Get better and come back next year for your playoff raping. We'll let Briere go ass to mouth for you. A-holes LOL

I remember my first time on the internet. :clapping:

Hey, it almost happened. Well, except for the 8-0 thing. Oh, and I guess the Sabres were all busy tucking their dirk digglers like the women they proved that they are. Maybe next year they can practice against the women's Olympic team. Tbey might not hit as hard as real hockey players. You all apparently have a major problem with that. Sissy.

Your mom is calling. She says it's dinner time.

Get better and come back next year for your playoff raping. We'll let Briere go ass to mouth for you. A-holes LOL

Yeah, and I'll make sure to wipe it off on his mustache first.

Since we're off topic here and you're showing your true Philadelphian proclivities, do you remember the name of great movie where the gay lawyer at Baker & Mackenzie gets AIDS and dies? It had Tom Hanks in it so it was a comedy, nearly as funny as Big. The name of the movie certainly wasn't Buffalo. It's not Pittsburgh or New York either.

Seriously, all 2nd grade mom jokes aside. Now that you guys have nothing to watch, whats the time frame to hang around on boards like this crying about what coulda shoulda? I read a lot about how they were gonna show the Flyers whats what in game 7, they were going to run guys all game whether they wrre losing or winning big. I didnt see any of it. All series I watched your players take liberties with some of the smallest Flyers on the ice but no one did a thing when it mattered. No one wants to discuss? A buch of guys gave up. Period. Fetal position, call mommy and wait for it all to be over. Wanna know why Miller didnt sit the stool after he was pulled? Because they 100% just plain gave up in front of him. You team doesnt have what it takes to come back from 2 or 3 goals. That fools is what brings a Cup. The Flyers probably wont win the Cup this year, but they beat yoyr team (with their 3 "loser" goalies because they wanted it more than the Sabres. Tough to take, I know. Suck it up and stop being a bunch of goddam cry babies.

You ever been in a cockpit before?

Archived