300s Vs 100s

BuffaloFansR_Crazy

F THAT.....the plaza is the place to be......where the true fans endure the elements.....especially for us poor folk : )

But in all honesty, id take a 300 level ticket over a 100 level anyday.....you see more plays develop, and the fans are usually much more fun

always enjoyed the 300 more... like woody says, you just get a better view of the game from up high. you see plays developing and it's really easy to follow the puck. It's also easier to spot mistakes like a bad pinch or something from up there. combine that with all the slightly-less-poor college kids that snagged tickets and go crazy in the 300's, that's the place to be... overall a much better experience.

i sat 200 level (christmas gift from a rich step-uncle) with 3 friends last year and it almost felt awkward to stand up and cheer because everyone around was so quiet and politely mannered.. i just wanted to be a belligerent drunkard and make some noise

always enjoyed the 300 more... like woody says, you just get a better view of the game from up high. you see plays developing and it's really easy to follow the puck. It's also easier to spot mistakes like a bad pinch or something from up there. combine that with all the slightly-less-poor college kids that snagged tickets and go crazy in the 300's, that's the place to be... overall a much better experience.

The best spot I sat in out here in Boston was a few rows back directly behind the net, just high enough to be in line with the top of the glass. Absolutely amazing. Of course, it was a college game (NHL arena though), so the atmosphere is completely different for that.

I've gone to a fair number of games in both the 100's and 300's and both sections have their good and bad points. The crowd definitely tends to be rowdier up in the nosebleeds which is better but I get just as loud and drunk regardless of whether I'm sitting next to some wine and cheese eating stuffed shirts and empty suits or fellow drunks like myself. The view of the overall ice and watching plays develop is good in the 300's but if you sit at the very top of the 100's the view is even better, especially from center ice. The closer to the glass the worse your view gets. The other advantage of the 100's (especially the top end of it) is having fewer stairs to climb so you're able to get in line for beers and the bathroom quicker, plus get outside for a cancer stick during intermission. I typically just let whoever I'm going to the game with choose the section though, since I don't mind either area. I've also never sat in the 200's, although given my penchant for getting tossed from arena's, it's probably a good place to avoid.

I have sat everywhere except the 200's for hockey (I did see a Monday Night Raw WWE event from teh 200's before) and theres good and bad points for each section. Sure the crowd is rowdier there, but thats not always as fun if your not one of the drunks up there partying. Having beer spilt on you, or constantly having to get up and move to let the same group out so they can get more beer or go piss is not as much fun as it sounds. The 100, depending where you sit can have some obstructed views of the play going on at one end, but great views when they are in your end. you acually feel like your right there in the action sometimes, compared to the 300 level where you can get the same view or better much cheaper at home on your tv.

I sat 300 for game 3 and 100 for game 4, and had a great time at both.

Was in 324 last night, and that section was rocking. But i think the entire arena was rocking last night. Did anyone notice that they played music only a few times in the third period during stoppages? The rest of the time they just allowed the fans be the atmosphere, with chants for Boucher.... Miller and Lets Go Buff-A-LO!!!

Archived