Let's all cheer for the guys in orange!!!

JohnRobertEichel

Only two games are left in the regular season, both at 7:30pm Saturday night at HSBC, starting later tonight.

The Bandits have quietly built the best record in the league and recently clinched home field advantage for the first round of the playoffs.

If they win 1 of the next 2, they will clinch the division and home field for round 2.

And if they win both, it will be home field throughout the playoffs.

Wouldn't it be nice if the Bandits and Sabres each won championships for Pegula after only a few months as owner?

• 2 weeks later...

me three. VS is busy broadcasting the NHL Playoffs and hunting/fishing infomercials. I really want that banjo set, but not paying $10 shipping.

I thought for sure they were going to blow it last night, but John Tavares saves the day. I wish someone that clutch played for the Sabres.

I also thought you wanted us to cheer for philly, haha....

Am I the only one who loves watching the Lightning beat the Caps? Maybe its because I live in the northern VA area and I cant stand their fans. Im cheering for the underdog Lightning for the remainder...

No sir, you are not the only one....I too am enjoying the caps beatdown as well as the cryers gettin spanked as well!!!

Archived