Who will be Pegula's first victim ... ?

notwoz

If you are talking about this season, agreed. But that is because Marcy did little in the offseason but let chemistry get away on D without signing at least on of either one of those two D free agaents. An did not sign a desperately needed goal scorer. Most of those recommended to be on the chopping block are on that list. Stafford being the lone exception and now Neidermeyer has been added and Shaone Morrison has not impressed me either. The only really positive add was Leopold.

So except for this recent run, most of what we have seen this year has not been exciting hockey and not reason to jump up and down. Sabres fans are not stupid. At this point bringing up young guys may not be a bad idea and dumping much of the dead wood now would be nice including Rigor Marcy.

I'd say McCormick was a great addition as well, although this team definitely doesn't seem any better than last year and with Miller coming back down to earth our overall standing is also lower.

Me too. But did you ever hear the anthem singer in Chicago? Tell me you're not ready to play some hockey after he's done?

i think it all comes to overall atmosphere created before puck drops n maybe these guys could use fan energy to show on ice energy. too many fans seem concerned about getting a camera shot vs making noise

No he doesn't. He has a no-movement clause. I believe every player over a certain age or x amount of years of experience gets it automatically, so they don't get dissed and be send to the AHL. He could be traded, and i'm sure he'd very much welcome a trade to like a San Jose who is looking for bottom 6 and PK help.

Not sure about that...why did Souray play in the minors this year?

Does anyone have the time of the Pegula press conference tomorrow?

Thanks.

11:00 am est And Pegula or Black or anyone should fire regier now. Someone made a point about centers and how since 06-07 we have not had good ones and yet Regier still hasnt used a first rnd pick to acquire one and hasnt traded for a decent one. FIRE HIM, everyone is this town is so sick of his bull. Tear well we can dream of that day cant we. Connolly will be the first victim and good riddance.

Archived